Chapter 4

"Where the hell is Cole!!," Skyy thought to herself as she got up out of bed. He hadn't come home the previous night and she was very frustrated.

Her and Cole's mother were bickering with eachother all night which caused Skyy to lose a lot of sleep. She had been calling and texting Cole for hours after his game but he never responded.

She knew something was up because he would normally answer at some point. But he never did. 

Skyy was furious. She just didn't understand why he wasn't home yet. He would always come home after his games no matter what the time so this was definitely unlike him. Skyy was just angry at everything at the moment as she was getting ready to go on her morning run. 

Her mother and mother-in-law were still asleep in their guest rooms and Skyy was glad. Their arguing seemed to get worse everytime they saw eachother and Skyy was not liking that one bit.

More than half the time she didn't know what they would be arguing about. Rarely was it about anything important. For some reason they just couldn't get along and she knew at some point they would have to set aside their differences and at least tolerate eachother. 

Skky got out of her pajamas and slipped into her yoga pants, sports bra and running sneakers.

She just needed to relieve the stress of last night and focus on her task at hand. She stepped outside and the cold air hit her like a ton of bricks. 

"Dammit!," she screamed. She had forgotten her hoodie and she payed dearly for it with the cold air hitting her stomach and arms.

Skyy ran back inside and up the steps to grab her hoodie. Just as she was leaving her room again, her mom came out of her room.

Skyy didn't want to say anything to her so she sprinted downs the steps and out the door before she could say anything to her. 

                                         -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Cole didn't get any sleep that night. He had been tossing and turning all over the place. He was surprised that he hadn't woke Samantha up from all his movements. He would replay the night's events over and over again in his mind until the sun came up. 

Him and Samantha had sex all throughout the night till she was finally tired and fell asleep. Cole, being the cocky self that he was was bragging to himself about the work he put in. Once he stopped thinking about all the sex, his mind turned to his wife. 

Skyy came flooding into his mind which was the main reason why he couldn't sleep. He couldn't believe what he had done. The feeling of guilt washed over him as he thought about his wife. 

Here he was in a hotel with another woman and his wife was at home probably wondering why he wasn't home.

Cole realized he had turned off his phone and when he turned it back on, beads of sweat started dripping down his forehead. Over 20 missed calls and 40 text messages missed, all from Skyy. 

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to approach this situation because he had never cheated on Skyy before.

His mind was all over the place. He couldn't think straight as he tried to comprehend his wrong doing. 

"Should I call her?", he thought to himself as he layed there in bed. He looked over at Samantha still sound asleep and smirked. 

"Yessir I put her to sleep real good", he thought to himself as he was admiring Samantha's naked body. Her body was truly a masterpiece.