Chapter 2

The bright rays of the sun were peaking through the blinds of Cole's master bedroom waking him. He yawned and stretched like a wild lion just waking up from his slumber. He was still very tired from last night. Him and Skyy were making passionate love all night and he just wanted to go back to sleep. He was fixing himself to go back to bed and get some more rest before his game tonight against the Boston Celtics but the smell of eggs, bacon, and fresh coffee filled his room.

He knew Skyy was downstairs whipping up a nice breakfast for him. Without a second thought he jumped out of bed, washed the sleep off his face in the bathroom, put on some sweat pants and stepped out of his room. 

As he was walking down the steps, he was admiring his mansion that he bought before the season started. The place was magnificent. He couldn't help but think of the long way he had come, living out his dreams as an NBA star. Now living in a beautiful house with an even more beautiful wife. He couldn't imagine life getting any better than how it was now. 

Making his way into his massive kitchen he saw Skyy at the stove finishing up the breakfast. He just stared at her thinking to himself how lucky he was. She was in yoga pants and a sports bra showing off every curve of her body.

Skyy was one of those women who was very concious about her weight so she kept herself in tip top shape. She didn't pursue her professional career as a tennis player but she still believed in fitness and it showed throughout her fine toned body. Cole was very lucky to have her. She could cook, clean, and she made sure that he was always ready for his games. 

"Good morning beautiful," Cole said walking up and hugging her from behind planting kiss all over her neck. 

"Cole sit down so you can eat your breakfast," Skyy replied through giggles obviously enjoying his attention. He attentively sat down with his hands over his head waiting to devour the food. 

"How was last night? If I remember I put down didn't I," Cole said with a wide grin on his face. He was cocky as the come as any player in the league but he always backed it up.

Skyy turned to him with a seductive grin on her face. "Yes you did, that's why I couldn't sleep much. You gave me just what I needed."

She enjoyed the love making with Cole because he always satisfied her. She could still remember the first time they had sex in the back of his car after senior prom in high school. Ever since then she couldn't get enough of him. 

Cole's smile got wider. "That's what I wanna hear," he said as Skyy placed his food in front of him.

His mouth began to water as he looked at the perfect plate of food. Scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, sausage, and a cup of coffee. "Breakfast for champs", he thought to himself as he ate. 

"You coming to my game tonight?," Cole asked in between bites of his food. 

"I can't. Our mothers are gonna be here remember? I'll have to stay home for this one," Skyy replied.

"Oh yea," Cole said with disapointment in his voice. He was glad he wasn't gonna be around until late that night. His mom and Skyy's mom never really seen eye to eye. The first time they had met eachother was when Cole and Skyy had an engagement dinner and they invited all their family to it. Both mothers didn't like eachother from the start. After a few years they still hate eachother and Cole was just fed up with it. 

"Well don't wait up for me. I'm gonna hang with my teammates for a while after the game. I'm not trying to deal with those two when I get back," Cole said with an angry look on his face. 

"I understand baby, I'll try to keep them from attacking eachother's throats. Lord knows that won't be easy," Sky said trying to lighten up the mood. She understood how he was feeling because she hated it herself. She didn't like her mother and mother-in-law arguing and fighting at all.