Perfect life or is it

"What your not due yet" Felix said "there is a thing called premature birth" I sarcastically shout in pain. I climb into the ambulance and Felix automatically sits next to me, i look at Caspar and he mouths "I'll meet you at the hospital" I nod and wince in pain "look Caitlin I'm sorry for all that's went on an-" I cut him of by saying "look we'll talk about it later but just now I need comfort and reassurance ok" I say he nods and holds my hand tightly until I get to the hospital "call Breanna and Ian tell them to come here" i tell him as the take me away into the delivery room

-----//30mins later\\-----

I held my beautiful baby girl in my arms, she had sparkling blue eyes like her dad and brown curly hair like me. She was perfect. The door slowly opened and Breanna and Ian entered and congratulated me "she's beautiful" Breanna whispered "I know" I replied back "so are you going to get back together with Felix?" She asked "yeh he deserves a second chance and this baby deserves her dad" I smiled. Caspar came in and hugged me "where's Felix, I need to talk to him" I asked Caspar "oh well erm he left as soon as you went in the delivery room. He said he was going to see marzia" he told me. I sat in silence and hugged my baby "so what's her name?" Ian asked breaking the silence "Lily" I replied hugging her "anyway we'll see you tomorrow" Breanna said while walking out the door. I put lily to bed and I sat up for a while, my phone vibrated for a shot amount of time telling me that I had a message, it was from an unknown number and it had a picture of Felix and marzia together kissing ans the message said "me and Felix are perfect so back off bitch. From marzia" I saved the number and relaxed until my phone started ringing. The caller ID showed that marzia was calling me "Marzia just leave me alone ok" I said into the phone "oh Felix, faster faster" I heard marzia groan into the phone, I heard more groans coming from the phone then I hung up. Maybe I shouldn't give him a second chance.

-----//1 hour later\\-----

Felix walked in and went to hug me but I pushed him away "what's wrong?" He asked "oh you know what's wrong, marzia phoned me while you's were having sex" I told him "what we never had sex" he replied "well why were you away for 1hr and a half then" I questioned "I was out getting stuff for the baby" he protested "well marzia's cheating on you then" "no she's not I broke up with her before I went to Caspar's house earlier on". "She has your hair" he said while gently picking her up "she has your eyes" I replied "what she called?" "Lily" I replied and he cradled her like it was the last time he would see her "please forgive me for what I've done I can't live without you and Lily" he begged "Felix I never stopped loving you and I never will" I reply. He walks over to me and kisses me, but it had more passion than ever before, he handed Lily to me and walked out the door and returned with a nurse "she's going to take our first family photo" he whispered. It was perfect. My life was finally back on track. Or is it?

A/N hope you bros enjoyed this chapter thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. I'll upload soon

~Caitlin