Not an update

sorry his isnt an update but I was kinda grounded yesterday because I slapped my granda across the face but anyway I have like 6 ideas for new fan fictions and I would like to make one of you readers to be the main character so here are the story ideas.

IDEA NO1

Adopted by the Howells

15 year old (apply for name) life drasticly changes when the Howell family adopts her. when she is introduced to her new 15 stepbrother and his friend what will happen.

IDEA NO2

Phil Lester, the man who saved my life

22 year old (apply for name) life is bad, just as shes about to end it Phil Lester stops her and even gives her a room in his appartment. Will her life change for the better or the worse?

IDEA NO3

Behind the scenes

(apply for first name) Cullen's life changes when she meets her sisters (Kalel Cullen) boyfriend (Anthony padillia). when she developes feelins for him will she betray her sister?

IDEA NO4

Ill wait a million years just to be with you.

(apply for name) finally reunites with her best friends Jack and Finn harries. what happens when they develope feelings for her?

IDEA NO5

I lost her

Joe Sugg lost the love of his life all because of one stupid mistake.  This is his story.

IDEA NO6

He healed me

When Caspar lee bumps into the depressed youtube star (apply for name) they soon spend every second together. when she takes a nervous breakdown Casper makes it his job to heal her.

ok guys thats all the ideas. if you want to be in one then message me or leave a comment and ill message you to see if you definitely want to be in it. thats all for now. SEE YA LATER BROCHACHOS