Chapter 3

Ray POV

   I Put The Last Of My Clothes In My Suitcase And Zipped it Up . I Thought I'd Be A Little More Excited About Going Home.  I Get To See My Mom . My Brothers And Sisters. My Friends .... Bella .

  Honestly , I'm Not Sure How I Feel About Seeing Bella. I Can't Even Look Roc In The Face . The Whole thing Just ... Its Crazy.  All This Time . All These Years We've Known Each Other ... And I Never Had Any Clue . When Nadia Showed Me The Picture Of Bella and Trey , I Felt So .... Played ? If That's the Right Word . I Was Kinda Hurt . I Really Wanted Us To Work .

[Flashback : 3 Months Ago]

    I Was Sitting In My Hotel Room With Prince , When We Heard Someone Knocking On The Door . We Didn't Know Who It Was Because usually Me And Prince Hang Out , And Roc , Prod , And Nadia Chill TogetherSo , Anyways . I Opened The Door And Nadia Stood There In Black Leggings And A White Sports Bra . Prince Looked From The Couch , With His Face Scrunched .

"Where Yo Shirt At ?" He Asked Nadia , Who In Reply , Rolled her Eyes .

"Hi Rayan !" She Smiled At Me.

"Um .. Call Me Ray . And Why Are You At My Door ?" I Raised A Brow And Leaned Against The Doorframe With My Arms Crossed.

"I Was wondering If We Could Talk ? I Have Something I Wanna Show You . You're Gonna wanna See This ..." She Bit Her Lip And Winked At Me . I Looked Back At Prince . He Just Stared At Me , Waiting To See What I'd Do . I Wanna see What She Wanna Show Me , But I Don't Want To Get Involved With Nadia Like That . Especially Since Bella Beat Her Ass . I Chuckled Out Loud At The Vision Of them Fighting .