2 months ago

You we're sitting in the principal's office.In front of  you a big table.
"I'm afraid you need to go to class-E..I'm disappointed in you (y-n),
..I don't know what got into you..all this bad grades...and that's not it..knocking out a student too!"...

A moment of silent was in the room...

" Gomenosai..I really don't know what happened to me..I just wanted to protect myself from that student.. He wanted to hurt me..and for the tests,I just wasn't studying these days.."-of course,that's all just a pack of lies..all lies..you knocked out a student without any reason,tests we're easy as always but you just leaved a paper totally blank,not even writing your name on it.Why?...you smirked..
"Well then,I guess you should send me to class 3-E ,right?"... *Sight*
" Yes..I'm sorry  (y-n)"

...

"So...how it went?" My best friend asked me as soon as she saw me walking out of the door..
"I guess I'm going to 3-E class...sorry"

"W-WHAT?"," are you serious!?, you didn't even do anything wrong..I mean knocking a student isn't such a big of a deal right?".."and..you just didn't study much for the tests."

...Honestly,I wanted to laugh,actually I almost did..

"Don't worry,I'm sure we will be able to see each other even after I transfer there"-you gave her a sweet smile with closed eyes..that was a lie too tho..
" U-uhmm...I dont k-know..."
"Hm?"-you raised your one eyebrow at her confused at her answer.
" what do you mean 'you don't know'?"
"w-well..my parents won't let me be friends with someone from class E, a-and-" EXCUSE ME!?"-you interrupted the poor girl.You couldn't believe she would do such a thing...first be friends and saying we will always stay like that and the next day she dumps you!
But..the worst thing is that you we're the one that wanted to ditch her...