chapter 17

"Asano is your brother!!??"

....

He grabbed me by my shoulders,his nose almost touching mine..

"Ugh..yeah..I know..its weird and all...even I couldn't believe it myself but..its true..."

He lowered his head,looking down on my feet...he stayed in that position for a while..silently,not saying a word...

"No way....so...that's why he was so suspicious around you...damn that punk pisses me off..."

I looked down as well...

I don't know why but every time when something bad,sad or annoying happens to me...not only do I think about that one problem...I start to think about everything that bugs me or makes me cry...

I think that's what I feel exactly now...

So many questions coming across my mind...yet I have answers..Im just not happy with them..

Maybe my mom is right...maybe I really need to move back to class A....I need to get back in the position I had back then...

I got straight A's and sometimes B's...of course I could've never be anywhere near Asano...even tho he is my brother....

Maybe I should go back to class A and have a 'normal' life unlike this one that I currently have in class E...

Sure,maybe I won't have true friends in class A..but still I won't have to deal with all the problems I got right now..I won't have to be worrying about killing my teacher..I mean...who cares if he destroys the earth.. Its not like I have anything valuable here...or a point..

Yeah.I'll do that...

"(Y-n).."

I could feel how he tightened the grip on my shoulders...I could sense his sharp gaze piercing threw me...

I haven't looked into his eyes yet...I knew he wanted that but I couldn't...

Wait...Karma...

Is he maybe the reason that I have this side feelings about coming back to class A?

No chance...its not like he haves some special feelings for me...

It won't be any different if I leave that class...but...the problem here is..

That have feelings for him...

"Look at me..."

He said it so gentle and quiet...

Those words hit right into my heart for some reason...then again...I don't feel like words are making me feel like this...

Its the way he said them..

Soo...relaxing some how...calming...his voice...soo precious to hear...soo..enjoyable... and his lips...soo mesmerizing...I still remember the sweet taste he left on my lips..

I want to stop thinking about it...but...

Ugh...who cares...I just can't stop scanning every last detail about him..

He just makes me faint...I lose my breath near him...

...I'm so sure I was in all kinds of shades of red...

My body trembling...just the touch of his hands makes me weak...

....he was leaning closer to me...

Then...suddenly... My thoughts of everything just disappeared...when I felt his warm lips on mine..

Second time I had a kiss with him..my first and my second kiss with the boy I love...

I can't be happier...

I was trying to catch some breath but in the same time I didn't want to break the kiss...I was enjoying it so badly that I wanted more...

I love him...

I was unsure about my kissing skills since this is only my second time...and I never had experience with it before...so I was holding back...but..

It looked like he didn't care..

I only opened my eyes a little...i wanted to see if this is real...

He was so sure and passionate about this..

His one hand on my waist...and the other one on the wall blocking my way...

 I felt like I was going to collapse as soon as we end the kiss...I felt like I needed to make him enjoy the kiss too..so I kiss back a little unsure...I could feel his tongue...I was sweating...

I needed air..i was soo embarrassed when I heard myself moan...I couldn't help it..I was trying to breathe ...so when I got the chance I put my hands on his chest and backed away a little..I felt bad for him since he had lean down cause I was shorter then him..I didn't even try to get myself a little higher by using my toes..

I could finally grab some air...I was breathing hard and fast..still holding him by his chest..my red face looking down..red out of embarrassment and exhaustence ..now...all I wanted was to run..

But...I had a question for him...

"Karma..."

"...yeah..?"

"Is this to take my mind off of things...you know..like that first one...?"

I was a little sarcastic...even at this time haha

I could see his red cheeks...

"W-whatever..."

He mumbled and I giggled...

"Just.. Promise me you won't ever leave me..."

I was surprised by his sudden sentence..

"Or jump on the street like an idiot..."

I had to laugh at that moment...I was so happy right now..I truly was happy...

I hugged him...

"Of course I won't...idiot.."

...

"I'll stay in E class no matter what...and we will kill that octopus for the sake of our....relationship.."

Its a good thing that I was hugging him right now...or else...I don't think I would've survive that smirk of his he was definitely having..

"Relationship huh?"

I'm gonna regret for ever saying that...

"Well then...Karma...if your going to tease me about it I might as well just go home right now."

I huff and release the hug heading for the front doors of his house..

"Oh come oon I didn't even do anything.."

And as always...he followed me..

Trying to piss me off with his bull crap...

...that always works..

EjsosknsnskoKakjjjJSJDNDKLWNEENN

GAHH GUYSS...THIS IS OFFICIALLY IT!IM SO SORRY FOR ENDING THIS STORY!!

BUT ILL MOST 100% MAKE SPECIAL CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY!

PLSS DONT BE SADD...ILL PROBABLY MAKE MORE OF THESE X READER BOOKS..BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT..

JUST ASK ME! :3

AND ILL ANSWER EVERYTHING IN MY Q AND A BOOK X3

I LOVE YOU ALL KARMA FANSS!!

THANK U GUYS SOO MUCH FOR READING THIS CRAP XD

IT MEANS A LOT!

BAIII~~!

​​​​​​​​​​​​