chapter 2:I didn't expected this

3th person

"Well..according to the information she gave us,this should be it"

Kayano turned around to see Karma and Nagisa.

"OKEY GUYS!In this house lives (y-n)!
As soon as someone opens this door I want you all to be as kind and polite as possible! got it?!"

Kayano had a serious face and her hands we're on her hips.

"I want you to behave and not embarrass me in front of people! Is that clear?"

"Yeah|Whatever..."-Nagisa and Karma sayed in same time looking anywhere but not at her.

" guyyys!?I didn't hear that!"-now she had an angry look,glaring at them.

"I don't know why are you making such a big of a deal out of all of this"-Karma put his hands in his pockets.

" For once I actually agree with Karma"-Nagisa says quietly.

"Whatever you say then,but I warn you guys,you will regret if you do anything stupid!"

She then turned around and knock on the door.
A few second's passed and they could hear a female voice.

"C-coming!"

They can hear how someone is unlocking the door.

They all blinked once or twice when they saw a lady with maroon hair tied up and had blue eyes.She blinked as well.

After a few moments Kayano released she was suppose to say something.

"O-oh!umm Konichiwa!Is (y-n) maybe home?We are her friends."-she sayed stuttering a little.

" o-oh!You are her friends? Umm yeah she is here!ugh just wait a second sweetie,I'll call her right away!"

They could hear how the women called out for (y-n).

"Soo..I guess that's her mom." -Nagisa says quiet.
"Uh yeah,I think so too"-she replied.

" oh!Hey guys!I'm so sorry I totally forgot that you we're coming!U-ugh,come in!"

All three looked at (y-n) in disbelief.
How could she forget!-they all say In their minds,so decided to ask her that too.

"How could you forget!?"

They all sayed in the same tone.

You sweat dropped,and rubbed the back of your head.

(Y-n)'s POV

I was smiling at them apologetically.

"Ugh that doesn't matter now!Ugh come in!"-I tried my best to act naturally.

My hair was tied up in a high ponytail, and I was in my shorts and had a shirt that I stole from brother so it was pretty big for me,but I liked it cause it was comfortable.

As soon as they came in,they started looking around like they are in a some kind of a museum. Honestly I'm so relieved that my mom cleaned up the house yesterday. I can't believe it that I forgot that they we're coming over.

" (y-n),why didn't you told me that your friends are coming over!?I could've made something or buy some snack's! "
"Umm..yeah I'm sorry I totally forgot.."

You hear your mother sight.
"You are so forgetful,never mind I'm gonna go to the store quickly."

"O-oh!Its okey Ma'am !You don't need to!"-Nagisa says as kind as he is.
" Nagisa is right!We are totally fine like this"-Kayano added... She then looked over to Karma,glaring at him clearly trying to get him say something too.