✖︎Red✖︎

The Red District

Sex shops, Love hotels on every corner, real 'drug' stores, giggling and drunk couples everywhere, sexy cosplay restaurants, kink festivals, porn-making studios, strip clubs, dominatrices with submissives on leashes and scantily clad prostitutes walking up and down the streets with pride, their territory.

It was all very intimidating for a young high school boy. Like Taehyung.

His eyes bulged out a the scene in front of him and nervously looked over at Jimin who still had a nonchalant expression. Eyeing the place as if he could locate anything and everything if you asked him.

He started walking towards a building with provocative neon lights and a sex pun for a name.

"It's just up this way, I get a discount here since I know the owner" Jimin explained pointing in the direction of the building.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand, stopping him from walking further.

"Wait J-Jimin, w-why are we here?" Taehyung asked almost scared, feeling red heat creep over his face.

Jimin turned to him and tilted his head to the side like a curious puppy.

"What do mean? Isn't this the reason you wanted to go out today?" Jimin asks as if it's a innocent question.

It's not innocent Park Jimin.

Taehyung panicked when he realized what Jimin was implying "What? No no, I really did want go out with you" Taehyung rushed out, looking around to makes there's no one from school here. That would be bad.

Jimin was now very puzzled "Are you joking with me? Don't you know my reputation at school?"

Taehyung tried to respond but his head was in a panicky mess. He felt unsettling chills go up and down his spine, the unwavering feeling of being watched and judged was getting to him. Almost eating him alive.

"Aish, this isn't a place to talk, let's go please" he grabbed Jimin's arm and tugged him back to the main road.

Jimin tried to protest at first but Taehyung was set on leaving as soon as possible.

They walked at nearly a running pace keeping their heads low, trying not to bump into anyone along the way out. Taehyung prayed no one saw them the whole time.

They finally stopped when they were at the train station, out of breath.

The way Jimin went into the district like it was a habit or second nature. They way he looked around the hotels like he belonged there. It completely confirmed Taehyung's thoughts.

"S-so, those rumors are true then? Taehyung panted out, mostly to himself but Jimin heard.

Jimin sighed "Of course they are, and I thought you knew that".

"So you're meaning to tell me you said we should walk together because you thought w-we would..."

"Well yeah, but I'm not sure anymore, you're confusing me a lot right now" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, Taehyung wondered how he could mange to be so cute in this situation.