✥Sharing✥

He'll be fine.

Or so they thought.

Taehyung did eventually calm down enough over the weekend but it still bothered him the whole time.

On Monday he walked into school seeing crowd of people forming around some lockers.

He was able to make out some voices and slamming against the metal.

He pushed people out of the way to see what the commotion was about.

His blood started to boil at what he saw.

Jimin was pinned against the locker by some 'dude' who was feeling him up.

And Jimin...Jimin just stood there, doing nothing about it.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled, marching towards the two.

"Oh it's you, Did he tell you about my offer? You came to join the fun?" The other guy smirked, groping Jimin's thighs and ass while Jimin held him by the shoulder.

Don't touch him.

Taehyung made his hand into a fist and sent it flying into the guy's cheek.

The guy fell back and Jimin stood stunned.

The crowd gasped and mumbled in surprise about what had happened.

In a flash, he grabbed Jimin by the arm and they both ran with the guy left behind, cursing loudly at them.

Out of the school.

Out of the gate

Behind the school yard.

He sat down while Jimin leaned against the wall, panting and huffing.

Taehyung felt his anger pumping through him again.

He was sick of it. Fed up.

The guy was basically molesting Jimin and he just let it happen.

Is it really such a habit that you forgot who you're with? Why didn't you fight back?

We haven't even held hands yet.

He stood up and strongly braced both arms on either side of Jimin.

He looked at him sharply as Jimin's form shrunk into the concrete behind him.

"Look here, I-I'm aware that you're used to how you say 'being shared' but, I'm. Not. Sharing you. You understand? That's now how our relationship is going to work." Taehyung said in a low and stern voice.

Jimin, for the second time since they started talking, looked shocked.

He really wants me all for himself?

He suddenly felt bad, he was so accustom to the feeling that he forgot that you can't do that in a relationship.

Has he really let his morals slip by him so easily?

He felt guilty, it showed on his face like a kicked puppy "I'm sorry".

Taehyung softened slightly at the tone of his voice.

Jimin at that moment looked and sounded so small. So submissive.

Taehyung had already forgotten that's it's not Jimin's fault. This is his second nature.

Taehyung rested a hand on his head, feeling Jimin's soft hair for the first time.

"I'm so sorry. I think you should forget about me. I can't even be in a relationship. I-I'm hopeless" Jimin whimpered.

"No don't say that. Everyone has hope, just ask my friend Hoseok, he's our hope, I'm sure he won't mind being yours too"

Jimin cracked a small smile. A sad smile.

Taehyung felt hurt that the second time he sees Jimin smile it had to be like this.

"You're too nice Taehyung, way too nice to someone like me. What do you see in me? I-I'm just a slut"

"No you're not Jimin, never say that again. I can't judge someone when I don't know their story. Everyone has a story"

Jimin shook his head "my story? You don't want to hear mine. It's not worth the time"

Taehyung held one of Jimin's hands. They're as soft as he imagined they would be.

"I don't care what you say about it. I want to hear it. Would you mind telling me? I want to learn about Park Jimin"

Jimin looked at Taehyung's eyes. They were so sincere.

Was he going to do it? Was he really going to open up to someone after so long?

He nodded and sighed