Okay so enough of this mumbo jumbo background. Now to the story:

Waking up in the morning is always a hassle. Pretty much everyone hates morning unless its a really exciting day and you actually want to get up and continue with your life. My only motivation for getting up in the morning was that I knew that if I missed my bus my step dad would have to take me to school.  45 minutes in a car, with him, alone? No thanks. I would rather have someone stab out my eye with a fork and eat it in front of me so I would have to

a.) watch the person eat it with my other eye

&

b.)suffer through the pain

if that doesn't show you how much I really dont like him/dont want to be near him/being really uncomfortable near him then I dont know what will.

I usually set about 5 alarms that go off about five minutes apart from each other. That way I get really annoying and just end up waking up and dealing with the fact that I hate everyone around me. I threw on an outfit that I really adored. A black skater skirt with a white collared buttoned up shirt. Ive always liked the punk rock/ alternative look, it was cute in its own way and I liked that. I also always loved how my hair was always the prefect length and perfect color. I decided to keep my hair natural which is straight with a tad bit of wave. Like beach hair all the time. All I needed to do was give it a quick comb through and it would be all set.

I decided it was time for me to start my makeup so I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room and open my makeup kit. Applying foundation to my skin I felt the coolness of the liquid as it kissed my acne free skin. I was always so lucky to have skin so soft and beautiful. After finishing with all the basics it was time for my favorite part of makeup which is eyeliner. I loved this part, the little wing that was added to the top always gave it a little more of a nice touch.

Applying eyeshadow and mascara right after, I was done with about 30 minutes until my bus came. I decided I would make a bagel and have some orange juice and eat it on the way to school. Waiting for my bagel to finish cooking I grabbed the cream cheese a knife and a bottle of orange juice and set them all down on the island in the middle of the kitchen. My bagel popped up and I grabbed it not even thinking that it was hot and rushed back to the island. I set the bagel down on a napkin and began to spread the cream cheese on it. After I finished that I went back downstairs to decide on shoes to wear. About 5 minutes in i decided on my red vans. I grabbed my bag and headed back upstairs. Damn I was getting a nice leg workout. I grabbed my bagel and orange juice, pulled on my bag and took a deep breath in and sighed out " its the last day until the weekend. You can do this" I continued out the door and walked to the bus stop.