Am I The Farther

Artist P.O.V
I sat in the waiting room wit my momma,Young M.A, and some lady. I was on the verge of crying RNS. I was scared for the life of my child... Well whom ever child. Kelis gave birth 3 months early and I'm panicking. Well she didn't give birth they had to literally cut the baby out of her. Their doing a DNA test for me.. I didn't know wat to name the baby. Well it's a boy. "Baby com down yu look like your about to explod."My momma said rubbing my back. "Bc I am momma, there's a 50/50 chance the bay want make it and idk wat Kelis wanted to name him."I said as I let the tears roll. "Well I remember talking to her and she said if it was a girl her name was gone be Kelis'anna Artisa Mitchell and if it was a boy his name was Kel Artist Mitchell and if yu guys got back together before them the baby would have Artist's last name."Her friend Malakyiah said. I nodded I'm not sure if I would say Artisa (pronunciation Art•Is•Ah),well she said she wasn't good at naming. "Uhh will yu like to see the Results sir?"the nurse asked me and I nodded. "Hand them here boy."My momma said to me. "Why ma this might he my baby shouldn't I see first?."I asked dryly. "Dammit give it to me... It'll be less bearable."Momma shrugged. "Ugh fine here then."I signed handing her the paper. She read it with an unreadable facial expression. "Ma am I the farther?"I asked annoyed and impatiently. "Owwe Art yu........

To be continued

AN~Bare wit me I'm these chapters short but ain publish in a couple days so I thought yu guys deserved 3 chapters soooo the next chapter will be longer I promise... I'll most likely update after Church... Muah