Fine Ass

A Boogie P.O.V
I was in my Camaro heading to my hometown. I pulled up to my moms 1 hour later,wen somebody caught my eye. She was fine asf,she looked lik a good girl,she thick n got some ass that yu would go ballistic to grab,again she fine asf. She was talking to some friends I'm guessing n one pointed et me n she looked back then took a double take.

We had a stare down. "Baby!"my momma yelled in excitement my momma looked 20 no li but she 40 (a/n idk how old his momma is) the girl smile dropped as I looked et my beautiful momma. She ran n kissed all ova my face then gave me a long hug. The girl looked disappointed ig she thought this my girl so I played alone. "Baby girl yu is so fine."I sed loud enough for them to hear me. I'm guessing one of them leave nxt to my momma.

"Oh boii stop tryna make me feel betta."my momma sed blushing I loved making my momma blush she deserves somebody otha than me to flirt wit her n make her smile. "I insist ma yu look drop dead gorgeous now let me take yu n the house to show yu a good time.

"I sed smiling while look et the girl. My momma didn't quit catch how I was saying det wich is good. The girl stomped in the house wit her friends I could tell they was tryna Cheer her up n I died laughing. "Boii wats wrong wit yu!"my momma yelled slapping my arm. I shrugged n we walked in the house.

Momma sleep
I juss got off the phone wit Young M.A wen I noticed tha girl from earlier was sitting on the porch by herself. So I walked over there good thing she ain see me. I sat behind her n hugged her n she jumped. "Oml! Yu scared me!"she semi_yelled. "My fault shawty."I sed then sat nxt to her. She smiled n I smiled back. "I haven't seen yu out her befo.

"I sed catching her attention. "Bc I juss moved out here a week ago."she sed. "Ohh well yur pretty asf."I sed getting right to the point. She smiled then it dropped as she stared et me. "Wat Na ma?" I asked her. "Yo gf wouldn't want yu tryna flirt witme."she sed wit a attitude n rolled her eyes. "That's wat this is bout *laughs* girl that's my momma."I sed laughing hard asf. "Wat?! Wait wat?! Oh I feel so salty."she sed turning her red face. Not to mention she lightskin juss the Right skin.

"Don't feel bad ik she look yung as hell."I sed shrugging. "Well I'm Kelis."she sed holding her hand out. "I'm Artist."I sed shaking it. "Yes that is my real name."I sed smiling. We talked for awhile n got to Kno each other n lik I expected she's a fucking nerd n a virgin...Fuck!.... She only had 3 boyfriends ha whole life ain that some bs etc. We exchanged numbers n I had to go bc my momma sed dinner was ready.

I kissed her cheek n she blushed. "Cya soon Future Bae."I sed grabbing her hand n giving her a sexy grin n I kissed her. Ik y'all lik yu don't even kno her well idgaf I hate to waste time there's not need fa det. I gave her a passionate deep kiss then dropped her hand n leff her speechless. "Took yu long enough messing wit that yung ass ghull."momma sed causing me to laugh.

"She 19 momma finna be 20 soon."I shrugged kissing her cheek n she wiped it off. "I saw yu kissing her boii nie don't play wit me. If yu get her pregnant don't come whining to momma bc ain taking care no damn babies."she sed giving me a death glare n pointed in my face.

A/N: Kelis man is pronounced (Kah•Lease)