Ch.2

Ch.2

Ryder’s Pov.

The party is boring. I’ve only seen one girl that has caught my eye, but for some reason I don’t want to play with her. I actually I want to talk to her and that scares me. I’m not the kind of guy who talks to girls. And I feel like she’s not legal. Just because I’m a vampire does not mean I want to break the law. Some do of course and they escape jail time because of their charm, but I have reputation to up hold. I can’t do that. I should talk to the mysterious girl. I have nothing better to do anyway. I just need to find her.

Then this rude person bumps into me and falls, “Oops sorry.” I hear from behind me. I turned around slowly only to see the girl that I can’t get off my mind.

“It’s ok.” I said helping her up on her feet. And that was when I felt this sensation run through my body. It’s indescribable. The world stop around and I could only see one person… Her. I need to learn her name. This sensation is pleasurable, but at the same time painful. And that is when I realize, I found my soul mate. And she’s a human.

I have no control over my body and I couldn’t help, but to try to mark her, in front of everyone, so that they could all know that she’s mine. Not yours, but mine. “Mine.” I hissed.

“What? I don’t even know you.” This girl says pushing me away from here. And I felt a twinge of pain in my heart.

“You will.” I said and then , okay I’m not proud of myself for doing this, but it had to be done, through her over my shoulders and carried her out of the party. I know caveman style. Not my finest moment. She won’t mind.

“Let go of my, pedo!” She screams. Did she really just call me a pedo, does she not feel anything? I need to mark her right now. It will be the only way she will understand what’s going on.

“I will explain everything when you get to my house.” I said running in my vampire speed.

Gigi’s Pov.

I knew I shouldn’t have gone. My life is a lifetime movie, Kidnapped at 17!! At least my kidnapper’s hot.

“We are at my house now.” This evil man says putting me down carefully as if I was fragile.

“What do you want with me?” I asked.

“I’ll explain soon. I’m not trying to kidnap you, or rape you.” He says.

“At least tell me your name.” I said.

“I’m Ryder.” He says dragging me up the stairs, “And this is my room.”

“I’m Gigi.” I said.

“We need to talk.” Ryder says pulling me towards the sofa and I sat and he did too.

“About?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“Have you read Twilight?” He asked.

“Yeah of course. I’m a die-hard twihard.” I said proudly.

“Umm, yeah. Well what if I told you that vampires exist?” Ryder asks.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll believe you.” I said.

“Ok fine.” He says, “Touch my teeth.”

“Um, ok.” I said as I put my index finger on his fang tooth (I think that is what you call it). Ouch!

“Ouch!! What is that?” I asked looking at the blood dripping down my finger.

“Here, let me fix that.” Ryder says as he put my finger into his mouth sucking the blood.