Chapter One -The Night She Met Sirius

🐻

I was 10 years old. When I knew that Peter Anderson was the boy I was going to marry. They say when you know you just know. And I knew.

He came to my class as an exchange student. We didn't get much of those. We didn't get much of anyone really. It was a small town. Bethel. Population 550. Every one knew everyone. We were family. And I was glad to have Peter apart of that family.

He talked to me before anyone. He had lunch with me. From that day on we became best friends.

Now at the age of 19 we were engaged to be married and I couldn't be more happier. He was my everything. We were to be married in four months. I could hardly breathe.

We didn't live together but he promised that as soon as we got married I would live with him.

I blushed at the thought of living with him. Sleeping with every night. Making love to him. We hadn't sex yet I was both excited and frightened.

Peter was who I was meant to be with but there was always something lacking something that I would never dared say it out loud.

He was safe and I needed that. He was simple and I wanted that. Or atleast that's what I convinced myself for years.

But this story isn't about Peter it was about how I met Sirius

One night I was walking from work and I decided to use a short cut. Peter always warned me about it. But I needed to get home to feed Ginger my cat.

I entered the alley way. They came out the corner and started talking. As if they were waiting on me.

"Hey babe. Wanna fuck"

"Wanna suck my cock"

"You black bitches suck the best"

Yes the whole disgusting works. I of course pretended I didn't hear them.

They didn't like being ignored. One went to grab my hand. I withdrew quickly and tried run.

I was suddenly shoved to the ground. I began hyperventilating. I didn't want to die like this. I was scared out of my mind. Then I hear his voice.

It was soothing.

"I suggest you refrain from hitting the lady"

The only thing going through my mind was "great now they're gonna beat this guy to pulp".

Two dead bodies.

I was terrified. I didn't want to die. In an alley with a stranger. I was still a virgin.

God if you're listening please save me. Send some form of strong wind and blow away these men away from me.

"Why don't you mind your fucking business" one of the men yelled.

The stranger took a step forward and one of the shoved me. Pain erupted from my temple as my head slammed against the concrete.

Black dots began to take over. My vision began to blur. But I saw the stranger tackle the two men. My eyes drooped.

I opened my eyes after and saw the two men unconscious on the ground and my savior's back to me. He turned to me and walked over. His cloak hide his face.

I tried to speak. But no words came. He scooped me up into his arms.

"Beloved" he whispered and with that I was consumed in darkness.
~~