One

Levi
   "Hey Shitty Glasses," I call in the hallway over the roar of students, trying to get her attention. Ok, obviously her name is not really Shitty Glasses, it's Hanji, but Shitty Glasses fits her better. Why? She has shitty glasses. I finally caught up with her.
   "Sorry Shorty, didn't see ya there," she says down to me. Then again, anything anyone says to me is down. I can't help it, I'm 5"2'. Thanks genetics.
   "Don't call me shorty," I snap at her.
   "Ouch," she says simply. God, she's so dramatic. We made our way to the lunchroom, looking for Erwin aka Eyebrows. Since Hanji had the better vantage point, she spots him first. Waving her hands in the air, trying to get his attention, she calls, "EYEBROWS." Everyone stared at her and I pretend to be an onlooker. He makes his way over to us, and we find a table to sit at.
   "So new semester today, how's everyone's new classes?" Erwin says, placing his food on the table gently. As Hanji starts ranting about all her classes and teachers, I take out my packed lunch and start eating. Don't judge me, school food is full of bacteria. Hanji goes on and on, and suddenly, lunch is over. Thank god, I was starting to get a headache. She's a bit loud and frantic. I head to my new fourth block, which is
Art, and grab a seat before anyone else in in the classroom. I watch as everyone fills in the seats, leaving the ones around me free. I wonder why, oh wait it's cause I'm an asshole to everyone. The bell rings, signifying that class was getting ready to start.
   "Ok class, I know it's the first day but I need an assessment of your abilities, so I will be partnering you up to make a project. You decide what it is, just showcase your best-" the door opens slowly, cutting the teacher off.
   "Who are you?" She asks.
   "Eren Jaeger, ma'am," he says quietly.
   "Take a seat, I was just explaining what to do," she says with a sympathetic smile. It was the first day of the new semester after all. He takes the seat next to me. I take a while to study him, zoning out the teacher as she repeats what she already said for the brats benefit. He has shaggy brown hair, and looks a little thin. He wears a dark blue hoodie, over a Twenty One Pilots shirt, and black skinny jeans. Then he glances up at me and I silently gasp as I see his eyes. They are blue, green, and gold with every color in between as flecks. They were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Yes, I'm allowed to speak like that about a guy. I'm gayer than a rainbow, get over it. Then he looks away, and I realize I'm staring. I avert my gaze, and start listening again.
   "I have already assigned you partners, so don't try to get with your friends," she says and the whole class moans with displeasure, "Jean and Marco, Sasha and Connie, Armin and Petra, Levi and Eren...." she continues but since I'd already heard my name, I didn't care anymore.
    I was paired with the boy with stunning eyes. I couldn't show that I was happy though, not with my image. See there's a reason people avoid me. I kinda beat people up when they annoy me, placing me as number one badass, or jackass, in people's eyes. Not to mention the fact that I never show any emotion towards anyone, I never even smile. So if I go and show how cute I think this boy is, people will start to see me as "soft". So I'll just leave it at that. The teacher told us to consult with our partners, so I said "Oi, brat," to get his attention. He flinched and turned towards me.
   "We're partnered, so we'd better start brainstorming about what to make," I say monotonously. He looks a little terrified. Good.

A/N
Hey, so this is my first fanfic, and definantly my first LevixEren one. If I spelled any names wrong, or anything wrong at all really, let me know so I can fix it! I hope you like it more to come soon.