Paris

Nothing that interested happened on the flight. Just some sleeping and talking. 

     We had finally landed in Paris. 

     Shawn and I practically ran out of the airport. 

     It wasn't our first time in Paris but it was our first time in Paris as a married couple. 

     There was a limo driver holding a sign that said "Mendes" on it and we quickly got into the limo. 

     "Awe you two must be Mr. and Mrs. Mendes. Welcome to Paris." The limo driver said as he got into the car. He had a very heavy French accent. 

     "Thank you." Shawn said. 

     "I'm taking you to your hotel, correct?" He asked. 

     "Yes." I said. 

     "The hotel you are going to is very nice. You will enjoy it." 

     "That's good to hear." Shawn said. 

     We had arrived to the hotel and the limo driver opened the car door for us to exit. 

     "Enjoy your stay here." He said and he got back into the limo. Shawn and I got our luggage and we walked into the hotel lobby. 

      "Oh my goodness!" Someone shouted. They had a French accent too.

     I looked ahead and saw a very skinny, short-haired blonde woman ran over to us. She was wearing a black blazer and a long black skirt. I assumed she worked at the hotel. Her lips were very red from her lipstick. She ran up and hugged Shawn and I at the same time. 

     "Monsieur Mendes and Manquer Steinfeld! Welcome to Paris!" She said excitedly. "We've been looking forward to your visit!" 

     "Awe thank you!" I exclaimed. 

     "It's so nice to meet you!" Shawn said. 

     "It's so nice to meet you too! I'll go check you in and you have the honeymoon suite which is room 450. Enjoy your stay!" She let go of us and ran over to her receptionist desk. 

     "She was welcoming." I muttered. 

     "And very nice." Shawn added. 

     Shawn and I walked to the honeymoon suite hand in hand. Shawn lifted me up bridal style again as he opened the door. 

     I began to laugh and Shawn was cracking up too. He gently sat me down on the bed, which was covered with rose petals. The room had a hot tub on the balcony as well. The suite looked similar to the one at Hotel Bel-Air, but I was not complaining whatsoever. 

     Shawn sat down on the bed next to me. He put his head on my shoulder. 

     "I'm so glad I married you." Shawn said and kissed my hand. 

     "I'm glad I married you." I said and kissed his hand. 

     "So what do you want to do?" Shawn asked. 

     "Well. Let's see what time is it? Oh my god it's like 3 AM. No wonder there was like no one in the lobby." I laughed. "Maybe we can..." 

     "Are you implying what I think you're implying?" Shawn said and he smirked. 

     "Maybe..." I said slowly and started laughing. 

     We were talking about having sex. What? After years of dating and not doing it to keep it sacred, we're married now so you know...um yeah. 

     I began to slowly slide the straps of my tank top off and then Shawn assisted in me taking my top off. I had a black bra and my shorts on now. Then I removed Shawn's shirt and he helped me. Then Shawn gently set me down and he straddled me to the bed. He slowly came in for a kiss and then kissed me. We were kissing so intensely and passionately. I even felt his tongue go in my mouth. I rubbed his back and he began to kiss my neck. Then I tilted us to where I was on top now and Shawn was still kissing my neck. I fluttered my fingers up and down his chest. Then I began to rub his muscly arms. Then Shawn tilted us to where he was on top of me but then we fell off the bed. I guess we had less space than we realized. Shawn and I just honestly began laughing. He helped me up and we got back to the bed. Shawn straddled me once again and kissed me on the lips now and then he began to feel around to find the clip of my bra. He found it and he unclipped my bra...