Chapter 3-Raleigh

Chapter Three-

Raleigh

"Hey Bridget! Are you guys ready for the Quidditch match later?" I asked Bridget and Keiko as we met up in front of the library.

"Hell yeah!" Keiko cried. She was our seeker, of course she was ready.

"I guess." Bridget shrugged.

"Something up?" I asked.

"Well I mean,... Do you guys remember Wallace when I lived in Michigan? Never mind. Probably not."

"You never told us about this guy! Fill me in!" Keiko always gets overly excited about everything and anything. It's just in her nature.

"Keiko..." I hesitated.

"Okay, fine. Before I moved here I lived in Ypsilanti and went to school with Wallace, and my parents were really close with his parents. I've known him forever and when I went back to visit my Michigan friends, he kissed me. And I kissed him back. I didn't know what I was thinking, and we just started talking and talking more often.

"I guess we just became a thing. And I couldn't handle not seeing him because we lived so far away. I ended it and I guess he wasn't ready.

"Anyway, his family is staying at my house for Thanksgiving break just to reunite, because they're corny. It's completely awkward between us now and I'm not feeling comfortable."

"Aww, Bridget, I'm sorry my little corn muffin." said Keiko as she pulled Bridget in for one of her super hugs. Even with a tiny-set body, that girl's hugs can crush a large bear.

"Guys, it's okay. I'm over Wallace now. I have Jeremy to prove it." Said Bridget as she pulled her current boyfriend from the crowds of people passing by and they began immediately to swaddle each other in gooey hugs and kisses.

"PDA ALERT!" cried Keiko in absolute disgust.

"Come on, Keiko, let's leave these two alone." I said as I dragged Keiko away from the scene.

"I can't believe they just do that in the middle of the hallway! Like gross!" sighed Keiko.

"You should be happy for Bridget that she's done with that Wallace guy." I giggled.

"Yeah sure." replied Keiko, just as the first bell rang.

"Better get to class! Don't wanna miss the Pre-Calc test."

"Ughhhhhhhhh math." Groaned Keiko.

"See you at lunch!"

"Bye bye bye!"