Alicyns morning

"Shit shit shit shit late". Alicyn cursed to herself as she ran down stairs and slid he shoes on. She bursted through the front door and nearly knocked down the two other girls standing outside. "Woah there calm down, Alicyn!" Musical yelled. Alicyn stopped running. "Dood, your not that late. Its only 7:50" Kate reassured. " o thank god, i was worried for a second." Alicyn gave a sigh of relief as her and the other girls started their walk to school. The walk wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It was just them talking. But of course some one had to bring up the topic of boys. " sooo Kate, have u asked Oliver out yet?" Musical leaned in on Kate and whispered. Kate stood still. " uh ok, uh this is what happened.." Kate looked kinda sad for a moment and started to tell the story...
~little flash back for kate~
Oliver and Kate were in the back room.
"U called?" Oliver walked in front of kate. "Eh, uh, yes, i did." Kate fumbled with her words. " i just needed to tell u something." Oliver looked confused but he payed attention. " ok, let me hear it." He said. " i-i really like u!" Kate looked down. She was playing with her skirt anxiously and waiting for reply. She looked up at Oliver. he couldn't say anything. Kate tried to break the silence. "J-j" Oliver looked confused.. Kate knew there was know going back on what she just said. " j-just kidding! Did i fool u? Did i look cute?" Oliver sighed. "Jeez, your so weird" Oliver said jokingly. Kate was happy he didn't realize that confession was real. " so, Oliver, do u mind, if you could uh, be my practice buddy?" " practice buddy?" Oliver questioned. " uh yeah, to help with my confession". Kate looked to the side, blushing. " uh sure, ok. But i have to ask..." "Ask what, Oliver?" " who's your real love target?" Kate felt her heart almost beat out of her chest. She decided to keep quiet. " well then if your just gonna stay quiet, im gonna leave with out u, Kate."