At the middle school

Pika sped to her classroom. " ohayo!" She yelled for the class to hear and she ran to her seat. Besides being late, it was a normal day throughout classes. Things only got somewhere after classes.

After classes all the kids had their own little duty to clean up. Pika had sweeping duty. Normally, this would be a boring task but not if she had someone to reprimand. She spotted someone in the back of the class fumbling will a trash bag. He started to make his way over to the exit which was close to were pika was standing. Pika just kinda watched him. But then, he fell. It was kind of expected.  Pika walked over to him and made an assertive pose. Her legs were spread, and hands on her hips . The boy on the floor could see everything. " what are you doing? Get up!" Pika yelled at the boy but not loud enough for the teacher to hear. " u-uh" the boy fumbled with his words. Pika looked down. She shrieked, throwing her hands into her skirt " p-pervert!" "s-sorry! Omg.." The boy put his head in his hands. His face was beet red. Pika calmed down a bit and removed her hands from her skirt. "H-hey, who are you anyway" she asked. "U-uh, my names Len. Pleasedonthitme!" The Len was covering his face. " ok, Len, just uh, clean up your mess, k-k?" He nodded. Pika then walked away....