Im sorry for the wait

Hey hey, im back sorry for the wait. I was really busy and i couldnt think straight.
Im going to continue from kind of an odd angle if u get the message but anyway, with further ado, lets resume!
-----------------
The day continued like normal. Alicyn went through the day, completing her assignments, hanging out with Kate, Musical and other friends. However, the normal is different for GUMI.  Usually, GUMI stands in the sidelines—Listening to Alicyns conversations, watching her, putting up with Piko and cursing at himself because he cant get near her with out feeling super awkward (kinda like Ayano Aishi or Yandere-Chan). But today was a huge step towards his goal...
It was p.e. Period. The girls and boys were split up to play sports. Both sides were separated by a linked fence that is used to rest on. GUMI was resting on the fence when he heard Alicyns voice accompanied what sounded like Kates voice. GUMI listened in. "So Alicyn, do you like anyone?" Kate leaned over and whispered with kind of a naughty grin on her face. " uh, thats a good question, do I?" Alicyn looked up, thinking. "c'mon, its one of those things that you would easily know." Kate remark, sounding irritated. " I know, sorry. Well then, theres know one i like..." Alicyn said, sadly. "Aw dont feel sad. But anyway, for the mean time, do you have a certain type?" Kate said in a softed tone. "Uh, i guess its just who ever i fall for..." Alicyn mumbled. " wow, very descriptive" kate said with obvious sarcasm. " haha, obvious sarcasm is sarcastic" Alicyn laughed. Kate joined in on the joke.
This conversation lasted a bit longer as GUMI just sat and listened in. He felt very guilty eavesdropping on some he loves but, it was something that had to be done. But even if it has to be done, he couldn't tell if what he would hear would be good for him, or reck him emotionally. Right now he was at a mix. ' So, Alicyn doesn't like anyone which is a VERY good thing but she has no type, which will make things very difficult for me.' He thought to himself. He put is head in his hands. "God damnit" he mumbled to himself.
GUMI  heard some classmate call to him from the field they were playing soccer in to ask for him to join teams.  He got up from were he was sitting in the grass and started making his was over to where the teams are....but then..BAM! GUMI was on the laying grass. His arm was over his eyes and forehead, covering a large red mark caused by a flying ball that just had to hit him. Piko and Oliver rushed over to GUMI. "DUDE ARE YOU OK?!" Piko scream "BRO, WAKE UP!" Oliver yelled, trying to get through to GUMI. GUMI was unconscious.
The nest thing GUMI could remember was being in the clinics room surrounded by worried face, two of which that were surprising. "Hey guys, hes awake" Piko gathered everyone around to say hello to GUMI. " hey, uh I saw totally crash and burn. me and Alicyn rushed to you right then." Kate chimed. "A-Alicyn?" GUMI questioned. " eh!? Uh, yes, GUMI?" Alicyn answered to the injured boy panicky. " hey, calm down.... Im sorry you have to see me like this" GUMI said, rather defeated. Alicyn was confused. " uh, its ok. I wont think of you any differently, GUMI." Alicyn gave a warm smile to the boy. GUMI blushed. Piko leaned in on GUMI. " shes totaly into you, dude." Piko whispered. GUMI stuck his head under the blanket provided for him and pretended he didnt hear anything. Alicyn didnt know what was going on but laughed. "GUMI, your so cute, lol." GUMI pulled his head out from underneath his blanket. " d-do you really mean that, Alicyn?" GUMI said with a shaky voice. " of course i mean it. I would have said it if i didnt mean it, GUMI." Alicyn said softly. Alicyn gave another warm smile. The smile quickly changed when the bell for the next period went off. "I-uh, Me and Alicyn will catch you later, feel better!" Kate cut off Alicyn and ran Alicyn down the hall.
" you like him dont you?" Kate said harshly. " i dont know. That was my second time speaking to him." Alicyn replied.