1 - Hatred

I turned around to see that she was finally catching up to me. She had a look on her face, I've seen that look before, from all the others who I caught, from all the people I called my friend, from all the liars I'd trusted, from all the people who felt sorry for me, from anyone I'd ever loved. She had the look of pleading for forgiveness, for me to understand. She had a look on her face that told me it all. I didn't have to hear it from her, she lied, she back stabbed me, she never really was my friend, she just wanted what I had, and unfortunately for me, she got it. She got him, the only one I hoped that would be different then the others, but he isn't different. He's just like all the other cheating back stabbing guys out there. How could I have been so stupid to believe that he would've been different?

"You know what Amber, its fine, perfectly fine. You can have him! Its pretty clear that he wants you more then me and that you want him so much that you'd rather hurt me, after I told you everything about the others, then have me be happy with him! Its clear that you never truly were my friend and you were only using me!" I screamed at her, tears of anger forming on the brim of my eyes. I know she would try to apologize and say that all of this was not what she wanted to happen, but it did, and she can't change anything anymore.

"That's not true Luna! You know that I wouldn't do this on purpose to you! I never thought this was going to happen! I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry! I can't change anything now though Luna! I know this sounds bad to say, but I love him! Yes you heard me right, I love him, and I don't regret anything I did! The only thing I regret is that you're dating him and not me! I've known him longer then you and it wasn't fair that you took him from me! I wasn't using you!" Tears brimmed her eyes, filled with lost of friendship and love. I know those tears. I've cried those tears.

When I met him, I thought those tears would finally end and only tears of joy and hope would fall down my cheeks. I never thought that he would not only cause me to cry those tears, but also the one I called my friend too. He's caused more hurt and less love then anyone I've known in my life for whom I loved. If only I had known he would do this to me so that I could've warned my future self not to fall for him as hard as I had.

"Go ahead Amber! You can have him! I just hope that you know one thing, if he could do this to me, who he said to love with the on person whom I trusted, then he can do the same to you too. I hope that you had a good time with him, I sure hope it was worth it because it definitely coated you a lot more then you probably hoped it would." I could see the pain in her eyes as every word came out of my mouth. The hurt, the sorrow, the lost of love, the lost of trust, the love you had would never be the same for her if you were in my place. I couldn't face her with those eyes, I would tell her that everything would be alright, but I can't do that and it won't be alright. Not when she hurt me and definitely not when she ruined all trust in her that I had.

~~~~~
Hey guys and galls! I'm sorry this is a late update, I've been busy with school. I hope you guys and galls enjoy part 1!