Chapter 10

We arrived at the airport. Anne stood in line and bought us tickets. In the distance, I could hear a police siren wailing.I felt uneasy.

"Umm,guys,do you hear the police siren?"I gulped.

"Nope.But I can hear a police siren."Blake replied. I palm-slapped my forehead.

The police busted through the airport door. We ran as fast as we could,pasting through the abandoned security check out. We arrived near the gates and tried to find a flight that was about to leave.Anne was running behind us with our tickets. I slowed down my speed. Bingo! Flight Miami to Orlando, just about to leave.

Suddenly, two flight attendants grabbed Anne and Sophie.

"You're late! We planned to board the plane together before the passengers came on!"One of them said.

"And what happened to your outfit? Why is it blue? It should be orange!"The other flight attendant said as she dragged Sophie and Anne to the front of the line.

We hopped in at the right time. Sure I didn't bring anything to Miami, but it didn't matter.

After an hour, we departed and left Miami. Anne and Sophie were dressed in a regular flight attendant outfit.

"What would you like, Mia? The steak is horrible and the cheese is moldy in the grilled cheese sandwich." Anne rolled her eyes.

"Anne, do they have like some allergy medicine back there. I have been sneezing ever since the "police" locked us in jail." That wasn't a lie.

"They might. I'll look in First-Aid. Do you need water or some kind of drink?"Anne asked.

"Iced tea."I replied.

A few minutes later, Anne brought allergy medicine and iced tea.

A girl behind me about 13 years old started kicking my seat.

"Um..could you please stop." I asked the girl. After I said those 5 words, my head started pounding. The girl seemed so familiar.

What's  your name?" I asked.

"Why are you curious?" The girl shot a look.

"You look familiar." I said.

"Its Jenette." She said. My eyes widened.

"Last name?"I asked.

"Fareday."Jenette shrugged. I literaly fainted.

"Pumpkin! You are alive?"I almost screamed.

"Cherry! Is this really you?" My long lost sister gasped.

"Jenette. Where have you been?" I blurted out,

"Hitting Tampa. Been living there since my "death"." She made quotation marks with her fingers.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"David's Pizzeria Basement. My friend Olivia owns the place. My bedroom is there with my stuff."Jenette said.

"Mom is worried sick and depressed.Come home." I pleaded her.

"I guess I could come back but I need my stuff in Tampa."Jenette shrugged.

"We'll tell mom to contact Olivia to send the stuff."I replied.

"What are you doing in Miami?"Jenette asked.

"Its a long story. I'll tell it later."I said.