Chapter 398 - Divine Molten Meteorite Gold

A wise person may be ruined by his own wisdom.

If the powerful opponent hiding inside the golden box knew that not long ago, the Dark Golden Specter, which broke through the White Jade Beetle upon being unsealed, was killed instantly by the Phoenix Sisters due to the fact that it attacked Yue Yang, it probably would not have done such a foolish thing. Immortal Beasts Beasts were often extremely powerful, they were also kind hearted by nature. Normally they would not take the initiative to attack any other living creatures. However, once they were attacked maliciously by their enemies, they would strike back immediately, causing destructive damage mercilessly. This was also a display of the Immortal Beasts' dignity.
(Shiro: For those who are confused, there are Eastern Goblin Tribe and Eastern Immortal Tribe.
Eastern Goblin Tribe: Flying Tiger Ambassador, Leopard, Bears and the others who attacked Yue Yang during the Hundred Schools Tournament.
Eastern Immortal Tribe: Qilin girl, the two phoenix sisters in Yue Yang's body, the two Dragon Girls who were with the Elder Nan Gong when Yue Yang was offered a position in the Innate Alliance.
Eastern Goblin Tribe is the sub-race of the Eastern Immortal Tribe, which is much more powerful.)

Similarly, the Phoenix Sisters, being Guardian Beasts were also the same.

When their owner, Yue Yang was subjected to attacks that he could not defend, they would immediately wake up from their slumber and fiercely attack the enemies.

The Five Element Palace's overpowering Restrictive Code works even on an Innate Ranker like Yue Yang, however, for the Phoenix Sisters, they could ignore the Five Element Palace's restrictions entirely. Nirvana's Flames soared through the sky, instantly forming a gigantic Nirvana Flame Phoenix. Even though the Phoenix Sisters did not appear, the Nirvana Flame was under their control making it extremely formidable.

When the metamorphosed Nirvana Flame Phoenix attacked the golden box using a ball of raging flames, the hidden opponent who had lost its physical body and was left with only his spirit energy, quickly escaped from the box in horror.

The golden box melted quickly as the demon-like shadow fled quickly, while trying to break through the encircling Nirvana's Flames.

However, it was all in vain.

His spirit energy dissolved as if it was snow in the Nirvana's Flames, leaving nothing behind.

The demon-like shadow turned and rolled under the raging flames, in severe pain worse than death.

"Let me go, I am willing to be your servant..." The demon-like shadow struggled with all his might. Before his body dissolved, he called out to Yue Yang to compromise.

"Not a bad idea, looks like I can consider." Yue Yang pretended to be thinking hard.

"No, Spare me!" After shouting out this last request, the demon-like shadow was unable to make any more noises as his entire body had dissolved.

The Nirvana Flame burnt even more brightly, as if its flames had life, whirling slowly.

A vortex was formed.

The flames quickly cleansed everything in the area.

Not even half a minute, the Nirvana Flames cleansed the dissolved demon-like shadow completely, leaving only a small Silver Pearl which dropped into Yue Yang's palms with a "Pa" sound.

Yue Yang fished out the Dark Pearl left by the Dark Golden Specter, upon comparison, he decided that the two were similar.

Looks like, they were both ancient rankers that were sealed. The question now was whether this type of seal was done by the same highly skilled person... Sigh, when could he possess such a powerful sealing ability? Yue Yang was really looking forward to the future. If he could master this kind of sealing technique, Shun Tian, Black Prince and Thousand Goblins Sect Leader would all just become small fries.