Chapter 400 - Hui Tai Lang, Hui Tai Lang!

The Wishing Dutchman's Pipe was considered to be an extremely high quality treasure, or something of little value that you could not bear to throw away.

Its value was determined by its ability to realise one's wish. If it could, then no other treasures could match up to it.

Of course, it would also depend on how greedy the wisher was.

If he was too greedy, for example, turning a Level 1 Bronze-ranked beast to Level 10 Diamond-ranked beast, needless to say, he would definitely fail. After thousand years of historical records and experiences from all the past wishers, it could be concluded that the wish-realising ability of the Wishing Dutchman's Pipe had stringent restrictions and a mysterious probability of success. It was said that those virgins who were pure physically and mentally had the highest rate of success. If it were to be a shady, scheming conspirator, the level of difficulties of them utilising the Wishing Dutchman's Pipe to make a Holy Beast would be akin to passing a mammoth through the eye of a needle.

As for the probability, those who used it in the past shared various experiences.

Almost everyone concluded that wishes that were close enough to current condition would have the highest probability to succeed.

In other words, if a Beast's power was near a Holy Beast already, and there were just some gaps in terms of intellectual ability, there would be a huge probability that it would turn into a Holy Beast after its owner wished for it.

Another way to succeed would be to make a wish easily accomplished... For example, two thousand years ago, there was a Warrior named Gou Wa who made a wish to the Wishing Dutchman's Pipe for his Beast, a mongrel with skin diseases to have a smooth and shiny fur again. In the end his wish was granted, and the mongrel with skin disease levelled up to become a Howling Celestial Dog. He became powerful from then on and after many years, Gou Wa who made the wish became a famous Innate Ranker known as 'Tian Gou', and he went on to fight the Demon Abyss with his Howling Celestial Dog, and prevented the Demon's invasion. Although he died from the battle later on, he took down two Demon Kings with him, making him a human Ranker who had shocked the whole of Demon Abyss.
(Shiro: Howling Celestial Dog is Er Lang Shen's dog – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erlang_Shen. Tian Gou means Heavenly Dog – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiangou)

Normal people did not know that Gou Wa was just a Level Two Braveman before making the wish. His rank was just an insignificant as an ant to the Demon Kings.

After making the wish, his dog with skin disease became a Howling Celestial Dog while Gou Wa became Tian Gou that could fight against two Demon Kings.

This was the power of a Wishing Dutchman's Pipe.

"Brother-in-law, don't go to the Wood Palace ever again, if not the Evil Millennium Ancient Tree would kill you, definitely!" Prince Tian Luo felt that Yue Yang was too wicked, he had never seen such an evil person. Even if the Evil Millennium Ancient Tree was a hundred times more wicked, it couldn't compare to him.

"This is great." Xue Tan Lang curled his aloof lips into a rare smile.

The eternal Wishing Dutchman's Pipe that would not wither forever, it could definitely surpass a divine weapon. No one would even exchange it for ten divine weapons.

One can make a wish every three years.

That would make ten wishes in thirty years and one hundred wishes in three hundred years.

How could all the hundred wishes fail to realise? If one wish was realised, then it would make the Wishing Dutchman's Pipe worthy. It would be rewarding if two wishes were realised... The 10% success rate would make all other divine weapons pale in comparison. One had to know that not everyone could be as abnormal as Yue Yang as to own so many Guardian Beasts and Holy Beasts, and even Hui Tai Lang the Divine Beast!