Chapter Two

Averi's POV

​I waved to Ash in the hall as I walked to my last class. When i walked in, a very familiar face with certain green eyes caught mine.

"Oh, you must be Averi, You can sit next to Harry!" The teacher said. I walked over to where Harry was sitting and sat in the seat next to him.

Harry gave me a heart stopping smile and I blushed and tried to focus on the notes Mr. Lucas was writing on the board. Every once in a while I would steal glances at Harry. Sometimes getting caught and receiving a smile.

XXxx

"Alright students, you will pair up with you're partners and do a project" Mr. Lucas explained while handing out sheets. Everyone groaned but a fluttery feeling rose in my stomach knowing that I'd be working with Harry on the project.

Just then the bell rang and I was about to go when harry stopped me.

"Hey um Averi?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Maybe we can start working on it tomorrow? If you want" he said while biting his lip.

"Sure sounds great" I replied.

"We can um go to my house. Ill pick you up after school, yea?"

His accent was adorable.

"Ok see ya" I smiled and he smiled back before he Ieft.

XXxx

​I walked out of the class to find Ash.

"Ash hey wait up!" she turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey girlie, what's up?" I linked arms with her and we walked out the school building.

"We'll for starters, lets just say a certain someone and I are lab partners and we have a project assigned and he invited me over" I said.

"Omigod is it...!?" I nodded and we giggled.

"Oh my god this is like fate Averi! He's totally got you, you two are perfect!" She squealed.

We walked across the street and stopped in front of the park.

"God I'm so nervous though!" I confessed.

"Don't be you'll be fine!" Ash nudged my shoulder and I smiled at her.

" Well, I got to go. But keep me up to date with you know who girlie!"

"Will do!" I replied. She smiled and gave me a quick hug before walking home. I thought a moment before leaving. I hope Ash is right, it will all be fine.

Harry's POV

I am dying inside. I just need to tell someone. Maybe Averi can be the first but I dont know if I can really do that. I just met her and now I'm going to say I'm a monster who kills innocent people for blood?

Not going to happen.

The more time we spend together, maybe then I can tell her.

Life is so frustrating.

Whipping out my phone, I texted Zayn. He would know how to handle this.

'Im going crazy-H'

'How so?'

'I met a girl Averi today. I want to tell her about our secret-H'

'Wait for the right time Haz. You never know about girls. Just don't screw it up :)'

'Thanks-H'

Throwing my phone on my bedside table, I lay back and sighed. I hope she will understand me. That I'm not really what I am inside. Just a regular guy. I want her to know that.

God I hate life. Why did I have to become this monster!?

I threw my pillow across the room, anger filling me as the memory flooded back into my mind about Tom.

That bastered.

He made me this. And I will get my revenge. I will kill him.

My body instantly hungered for blood. I could feel my fangs come out and my eyes turning red.

Without hesitation, I sprung out the door into the black night into the woods.