part 3

this is part three of this story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when I looked back into the mirror I didn't see my character I saw me, Stella then said to me that the mirror must of made us looked like we did in real life.

I was surprised how different she looked from her character. we then searched the stores for supplies but hardly anything useful, so we decided to look to other towns." hey Michael don't you think we should start our own clan," Stella said. I said ", I don't know maybe,''. we then spent the following day coming up with good names for our clan. she sugested ",black cats," but I said ",maybe blaze inferno," but at te end we both agreed on Blades of the moon.

We came to a small village not far from here, there was some people around here but no too much. wwe then explored the small village and got a quest to kill ten boars, it was easy with my strength and Stella's mobility. Stella would chase them over to me and I would finish them. we got a good amount of gold and we were able to afford an inn.

                                                                                                                                 (one month later)

 Stella was level 15 and me level 13 I like how she doesn't rub that fact in my face. we are still in the first floor. But I heard that some people found a clue where it might be. we decided to stop for a while and rest in a nearby town. Life almost seemed normal we cooked and ate food, we laughed, and just enjoyed the peace. but when we heard that the first level was cleared we knew we couldn't stay so we left.

when we got to the second floor of SAO we saw a great wide plane with birds high up in the sky and people were cheering and celebrating but then a person in iron armor yelled ",this is no time to celebrate we must start on trying to get to the third floor. We all stopped and paid attention to the man he then went on about how were wasting time and that we should immediately go back to trying to clear the game some of us just kept laughing and cheering while others simply went on to other towns. We decided to get straight to work on leveling up because we took a break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm only going to describe both boss fights and duels cause it would be too hard to say every battle they fight