part 2

This is the second part so enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I felt my body being transported to whole new world I couldn't help but be filled with happiness.

I went through the character design and decided on having short black hair (like mine), but changed my eye color to green (my original eyes being regular brown), my weapon is going to be a two handed sword and finally white skin.

I spawned in the town of beginnings the sky being light blue, the streets filled with lots of other players, as I walked around taking in the sights trying to remember every detail a girl with a small dagger for her weapon and a short dress I also saw she had long dirty blond hair with blue eyes and was small in size, she came asking me if I knew where to start hunting mobs

I simply said ",no but we could find out together ," she agreed with a small smile. I then later saw on her health bar her name was Stella, well thats a nice name, and that this was her first time playing a virtual game so I showed her the basics.

 while teaching her how to fight a boar I saw the time I called out saying ", I might need to get out now its almost dinner time," when I opened the menu and scrolled down to options but couldn't see the log out button I got worried and asked if Stella saw her log out option she said no with a worried look on her face. I then just said ",maybe theres a glich or something," I felt like I was telling myself that more then tell her.

Later that day when we were forced teleported by the game at town sqare. All around me confustion talking I looked around and saw stella was no where to be found. I yelled out her name but heard nothing from her, just then think crimson blood seeped through the ceiling and turned into a firgure. He then explained that the log out option being left out wa snot a mistake but was meant to keep us in this game and the only way to get out is to beat the game.

Then before he left he then said he gave us a present. I looked into my inventory to find out it was a mirror but then it disapeared in my hand. I then saw everyone around me change I then shouted again to see if stella was alright. I was then greeted by a tall girl with short, curly, brown hair and hazel eyes. when I said I didnt reconized her she then went on about how we meant just today.

I then saw that her user was still the same named stella.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go the seconed part of my first series oh and also this is what Michaels sword looks like http://www.larpcanada.com/en/latex-two-handed-swords/543-latex-two-handed-great-sword.html