Loser and The Player

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Elizabeth Collin, I’ve lived in England for 17 years of my life I’m 17 and turning 18 in June, I have raven hair and big blue eyes, I have curves in the right places and I’m pretty fit, I have retro glasses framing them, and nice tanned skin, I saying I’m not actually that beautiful because of my glasses but the thing is I love the style of glasses I have but I’m changing that now that I’m in England, I begged mum and dad to buy me contacts so I didn’t have to wear them at the new school and continually get bullied. The reason I had to move to America is because of mum and dad’s promotion in their job as lawyers, they are the best lawyers in the actually world so I wouldn’t say I’m rich but I am I have a holiday houses all over the bloody world and I have so many maids and kitchen hands and well staff at all the houses and the current house I’m living in, I never gets lonely. 

I’m starting my first day at the new school next week and I’m so scared and I don’t know what to expect, you see I didn’t have anyone but my older brother back in england and so I was kind of the rich nerd back there, the thing is my brother was the popular kid who was the star soccor player and the coolest kid of the school that no one even noticed that I was his sister you see I’m not like my brother I don’t let people use me for my money so I just keep to myself, I’m the kid who gets straight A’s and never gets in trouble and never takes days off and is always wearing band shirts, ripped jeans and high ankle boots with studs, I know weird for a nerd right but I love dressing like that and no one bothered me for it, just that I’m a loser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------week-later-----------------------------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up with a groin, I turned the alarm off and walked to the shower turned it on, stripped and just stood in the warmth. The first day of school I’ve been dreading it for the past week I have no one there, no one I know, this is going to be the best day of my life. (Hint the sarcasm). I jumped out of the shower and walked to my closet and picked out an all time low band shirt, my deep blue ripped jeans and my black studded ankle boots, I left my long raven hair dry in their natural waves, I walked over to my massive mirror in the bathroom and started putting eyeliner on and mascara the rest was natural and put my contacts in, when I was ready I walked down to the 1st floor from the 2rd where the kitchen was and just asked for ice coffee and bacon (the usual) ate up and walked to the triple garage where my convertible Porsche was waiting for me, Ive had this car since I was 14 I know young but dad taught me to drive pullied some strings and I could drive, everyonr looked at the car in aww because my brother drove it but on,y cause he promised to get everyone off my back, but know that Im at a new school and he is still in england L so I can drive it. I put the school address in and I was off.

It took me 15 minutes to get to my school, I had my windows rolled do and All Time Low blasting through me speaks and I parked my car in a vacant spot, hoped out and I felt everybodys eyes on me, I walked past a group of  jocks and cheerleaders and looked over after one came closer to me and said “hello sexy, can I have your number?”, I looked at him with a flirty smile on my face grabed a pen out and wrote it on his kidding im not that low, I simply looked at him and said in my rich English accent girlfriend or don’t you have one because you don’t know how to talk to girls without them feeling like one of your bloody chew toy” he looked shocked and angry at what I said, with that I walked away towards the office to get my schedule without a glance back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for it being short

I hope you enjoy I had fun writng this first chapter

xoxo gossip gurl

~VICKY~