Ralph

A day had passed since the odd ritual, and Orbit had decided to sleep the night after the encounter with the pack. Yawning, he got up. Orbit was afraid to stretch since his front leg was extremely sore. Today will be the day. Not yesterday, but today. He glanced at the several cuts on his leg. With a wince, he started to run off. He desperately sniffed for prey. Rabbit. Orbit padded after the scent and he found the rabbit. It was a large rabbit, searching under a bush for food. Orbit lunged for the rabbit, and grabbed hold of it with his paws. He pinned it to the ground with a single paw and gave it a killing bite. He enjoyed his meal before setting off.
Hours had passed. As Orbit walked, he saw a loner scurry away from the direction of the odd pack who had preformed their ritual on him. The loner stopped in front of Orbit, panting. His pelt was dark gray, several scars marked his body. "Are you one of them?" he asked, terror sparkling in his amber eyes. "Who?" Orbit was confused. "One of them! The Tinder Pack!" The strange wolf showed the claw marks on his left front leg. Them! "No. I am not, but I've seen them, they have done the same thing to me. Why are you asking?" Orbit glanced at his own leg. "They did this to me, of course," the wolf replied. Slowly, Orbit began to walk away. Although, the wolf followed him. "I forgot to mention, my name is name Ralph." Orbit listened. "Hmph. I'm Orbit," he responded. "Where are you going, Orbit?" Ralph asked. "I'm finding my destiny. What about you?" Orbit proceeded to walk and look forward, but he was still listening to the dark gray wolf. "Wandering.. What do you mean your destiny?" "I have to find my pack. I don't want to be a loner anymore," Orbit said sternly. "Mind if I stick with you? I could join a pack with you and help you along the way! And uh, how did you get out here anyways?" Ralph said. "Long story. I'll tell you later, but I'm going to sleep." Orbit found shelter underneath a tree, and curled up to sleep. Ralph lay next to him, falling asleep quickly.