Welcome

"Hello, Orbit and Ralph. Where do you come from?" The small cave, which they called the Alpha Den, was warm and cozy. They were speaking to the Alphas, Steele and Alpine. "I come from the Waterfall Pack, but I got lost when I was young. I searched for a new pack, and you all seemed welcoming-" "What's that on your legs?" the female alpha, Alpine, asked. "Oh, this? We were chased off by the Tinder Pack and they did this to us.." Steele and Alpine nodded. "Go on," Steele ordered. "So now I'm here," Orbit finished. "And how about you, Ralph? What brings you here?" Alpine asked. "Well, I was born a loner. When my parents passed, I was left on my own. I found Orbit and we've stuck together for a day or two. I decided to come with him." The alphas nodded. "Give us a moment." The two walked out of the den. Moments later, they padded back inside. "Great news! You both can be part of the Breeze Pack. Your ceremony is tomorrow. Get yourself fed and comfortable. Groom yourself before the ceremony tomorrow. Orbit and Ralph grinned, heading out of the den. The male beta stared at Orbit. The pups watched Ralph. The omega growled at the two as they went to go grab some prey from the pile.
Alpine and Steele stood in the center of the clearing. "Today, we are here to announce two new members of the pack," the two announced. The pack gathered around them, interest sparkling in their eyes. "Ralph, come forward." Ralph grinned, padding to the Alphas. "We call upon our ancestors to guard this soul. May he be given a wonderful life in the Breeze Pack. By the power of our ancestors, he shall be trained as a Lambda. May our ancestors bless him with agility." Ralph smiled, standing beside Alpine. "Orbit, come forward," the two alphas ordered. Orbit swiftly padded to them. "We call upon our ancestors to guard this soul. May he be given a wonderful life in the Breeze Pack. By the power of our ancestors, he shall be trained as an Eta. May our ancestors bless him with strength." Orbit grinned, watching his new packmates howl in cheers for him and his friend. "You did it," Vapor cheered.
---the end---