The Breeze Pack

Paws nudged Orbits side, waking him from his slumper. "Wake up, Orbit!" He blinked open his eyes to see Ralph and two hares beside him. "I caught us some food," Ralph smiled. Orbit sat up with a big yawn. "Thank you, Ralph." He and Ralph dug into their meals. Okay, Orbit. Don't let this wolf slow you down. You're finding a pack today whether Ralph likes it or not. Once he finished his meal, he stood up and started padding off. "Orbit! Wait, I'm not finished!" Orbit ignored Ralph. The dark gray wolf scrambled up to Orbit and started following him. With a sigh, Orbit continued. "Be grateful for him. He's a blessing from the Gods, you will die without him," he heard his mother whisper. Orbit just nodded, continuing.
"Orbit, will you ever find the pack-" "Hush. I smell wolves and scent lines." Orbit tasted the air. He cautiously tracked the fresh scents of wolf until he heard barking. "I smell loners." "Hold on, we need more pack mates.." "They trespassed though!" "Are they looking for trouble?" Moments later, four wolves arrived out of some undergrowth. They had red and gray pelts. "Oh, hello." The wolves were calm. "Why are you here?" a female wolf asked, aggression in her tone. Orbit was in a submissive stance. "Ralph, be submissive!" he whispered. Ralph listened, doing so. "We, er, are looking for a pack." Orbit answered. A younger wolf perked up. "Well, you may join if you wish. We are the Breeze Pack."