umbrella

PART 2

-UMBRELLA

so, tommorow comes ....

its a new day today ..its a new hot day !!,

i was even awaked by the furious heat.... I immediately took a cold bath ,brushed my teeth,wore my uniform and went downstairs to eat. I bet mom had already gone to work , but she always cook and ready my packed lunch everyday. and so I ate and went to school ..

there's not much in school today ,it was just a normal class...thats what I thought

but.

when lunchbreak came I noticed that big clouds were starting to block the sun ..

"oh great rain!!" i murmured.

I didnt even bring my umbrella ... shit!!!

I guess I just have to accept it , im walking home wet later...

oh just forget it I say to myself ..think positive !! maybe the rain would stop later .

anyways...

Im eating with my friends now in the cafeteria there are three of us, Me ,Orchid, and Nina

we've been best of friends since 1st grade and I really love them both ..

I was looking for our table while the two of them fall in line to buy our food.

my eyes are searching the tables of the cafeteria when a guy caught my attention ...

he was looking at me laughing with his friends .he looked family joke i mean familiar , his eyes were magnificent blue.

SHIIT!!!!

he was that guy sitting on the bench yesterday !!!

i swear i never saw his face here in our school..

when did he transfer????

and why do I feel like im the one who theyre laughing at ..

that fucking guy!!!

i bet hes telling to his friends what he saw yesterday

OH CRAP!!! I'M SO UNLUCKY TODAY!!!

"CAROLINE!!"

someones calling me..

"caroline over here!!!!weve found us a seat"

t'was Nina and Orchid.

"yeah ,seats are all full in this part" i said kinda nervous and i dunno why!!!

"so who's that guy??" nina asked.

"wha??who guy??" i said sweating

""that cute guy you've been looking at.." orchid added

"I was not looking at that guy with blue eyes!!.."

"I was just looking at his uniform , it seems like something was wrong that's all" phew that was close.

"oh.., I did not say that guy with blue eyes. did i orchid??"shit nina caught me. >_<

"yes , and since when did u care about the uniform of the boys huh? " orchid teased..

"oh! okay you got me I never win with you two!!"

"I was looking at him and why?"

"because he was looking at me too,laughing and I feel like im the one that he's laughing at !! thats all"

"and besides hes not cute , he looks like a puppy, and FYI, I hate puppies their teary little eyes just pisses me off!!! so dont dare think that I am attracted to that guy because he will never ever be my type !!!.... period!!!"