teach me how to douggie

PART 4

TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGGIE

its a new refreshing day today i didnt sleep much last night thinking bout that ten steps ..

i rushed inside the bathroom took acold bath ,get in my uniform,put a lil lip balm  >.< for the first time..i got this from my mom.. then ate brakfast and teleport to school..joke !! of coarse walked again going school.

i entered our not so welcoming classroom and went at my seat ,beside the window 3 chairs behind front and stare at the innocent movements of nature ..a couple of mins. pass orchid came and then nina ..we chit chatted a lil bit then

"KKKKKKKKRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNGG!!!!!!" goes our first period bell..

mrs potter entered the classroom discussed about active and passive chuchus then etc. my whole morning period was like that as usual .lessons then storytelling of teachers about their uninteresting lives and stuffs...

then!! the most awaited lunchbreak came !!

i swiftly find a seat where i can see vincent as full view as i can.. orchid was at my side and ninas in front of us busy with her cellphone..i grabbed this chance that vincent is in full view of me..

i lokked at him ,then concentrate ..orchid and nina was so busy with their own stuffs that they did not noticed waht im doin .

"please look back at me"  said in my mind

focus

focus

focus

im starting to get misty eyes

"vincents thoughts"

i am now sittin at the cafeteria with the gang , theres micheal, edward ,trent ,and me ....

theres four of us .. we were firends for a big reason it might be so impossible to understand

i was eating this food i dont even know when mike hit me by his elbow..

"vince look at your back theres a girl whose really creepy starin at you,men she looks like an addict with that blood shot eyes"

i turn at my backl and saw it was caroline ... i smiled and wave at her though i admit she looked kinda creepy ..

after that i continued my eating and think of my mission..

lunchbreak was over and ive preceeded to our afternoon sessions ..

i already mastered these things that our teacher is talkin about ..i had always do this for years now...

blending with people

looking for someone who might end this wild goose mission of mine

sometimes i lose will but then someone spotted a here ib this school so i immediattly moved here to dig some answers and fortunately find what ive been looking for .... its really hard to blend in during this kind of day...people are so aromatic during a hot weathert ..good thing theve already trained me..

"carolines thoughts"

wahh!! alleluia!!! my soul is rejoicing !!

i dont care about mr. hicckers or that voltage and resistance hes talking about..

guess what!! vincent stared back at me awhile ago at the cafetertia!! though it took to much time concentrating ,my eyes even got a bit hot and teary and the stuffs but its okay!!!! i already finished the first step of the ten steps !!! theres a chance!!! i knew it!!!! now ill be proceeding to the next step ASAP!!!! maybe tonight when the sky is clear..