The 6'11,Black Haired,Blue Eyed Angle

Harleys pov.

Who cought me?

"Hi i'm Andy what is your name, he said to me with a grin."

"H-H-Harley I said very shyly"

Hey would you maybe like to going to the movies with me sometime, he asked with a shy grin?  

"S-S-Sure I guess, I said ."

Am I just a charity case or dose he really like me, no he cant like me no one dose i'm ugly and stupid I thought to my self.

He still hasn't put me down.

Hey Andy can you let me go get breakfast?

Sorry your just so beautiful.

he setts me up but he runs his and over my fresh cuts and bruises 

"Aowwwwwwwwww!!"  I yell in pain and fall to the floor.

what happened Harley oh nothing i'm just sensitive

wait he said looking at my arms and legs.

oh crap some of my make-up came off.

Andy garbed me and lead me to the breakfast line and then to the bathroom. 

What are these he yelled at me a little and he looked like he was going to cry but i couldn't understand why he would cry over me 1 he barely know me and 2 why would anyone cry over and ugly stupid bitch like me.  

I want yo to wash all the make-up off your body so I can see everything.

why do you even care about me im stupid and ugly?

No your not and i know a lot about why i have been watching you around school and i liked what i saw so i went for it.

Fine i'll wash my make-up off if you take me to lunch so i can get to know you since you say you know so much about me.

Deal, where do you want to go?

the mall we could go look around the mall after lunch because I don't have any classes after lunch.

Ok I don't either. 

Oh my god what happened to you for you to do all of this to your self.

Well RIIINGG I'll tell you at lunch.