Drunkin nights people make mistakes

Harley's pov.

I started drinking shots of fire ball and lots of Pina Coladas. Me and Andy were having a great time but then Andy went to the bathroom thats when things got bad I think.

Ashley's pov. 

Harley looks so hot in her short shorts and corset top i just cant take it any more i have to kiss her.

Harley's pov.

next thing I know i feel someone grad me and start kissing me I dont know who it is i know its not Andy because when I kiss Andy he has to pick me up a little so i open my eyes to see a very passionate Ashley kissing i brake the kiss and run to me and Andy's room and lock the door and put my headphones im and blared Andy singing rebel love song.

Andy's pov.

I come out of the bath room and realize Harley isn't in the room where i left her and all the guys are pating Ashley on the back.

Hey wheres Harley.

Jake, Jinxx: shes im your room.

Ashley just stands there looking guilty i don't ask him what happened i just run to my room and try to open the door but its locked so i get my key and unlock it and find Harley laying on the bed crying with her head phone in and i could hear what song she was listening to the song i wrote about her.   

Andy: Harley what happened are you ok?

Harley: i look at Andy say i'm sorry it wasn't my fault don't hate me or brake up with me please!

Andy: what are you talking about what happened?

Harley: A-Ashley k-kissed me.

Andy looked at me and said we're find i'll be right back.

Harley:Andy don't do something your going to regret later i say running after him.

Andy: ASHLEY WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!

Ashley just sat on the couch like he didn't know what he did wrong.

Andy: ASHLEY WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU KISS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO ASK HER TOOOO....

Harley:Andy you were going to ask me what?

Andy: he got down on one knee and put my hand in his and pulled out a beautiful ring and said,Harley Thorn Hurley will you marry me.

Harley:................. y..................e........................s.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!