The Mall

when we got to the mall Andy picked me up again but this time he just stared at me for a long time and then he kissed me so pationitly before putting me down she whispered in my ear "I will protect you."I shivered in pleser for a moment. As he puts me down I think about why a guy with so much fame and so many fans that are girls and boy would chose me.

When we get in the mall I run state to the bath room and do my hair and make-up and throw up my breakfast well what was left of it.

When I walk out I see Andy standing under the skylight in the middle of the mall with fans all around him well i guess we were right by Spencer's and hot topic. I walk over to the crowd and Andy picks me up and we set down and order the food from the i-thingy I heard Andy tell everyone he would sign things later if that was ok with his girlfriend. 

Andy who is your girlfriend I ask depressly.

Andy looked me in the eyes as if to say what do you mean, I was just about to ask you if you would be my girlfriend and go on tour with me and the guys.

I would love to, but wait what about school and...

he cut me off we have a teacher to teach me he could teach you to if you come with us.

ok but what about my parents.

your 18 and don't they beat you anyway.

wait how did you know that.

I could tell but the way you look at other happy families.

when we finish eating we go in to hot topic and Andy and i look at band murch and corset dresses for hours and every thing i try on Andy bought with out telling me then we went to Spencer's and we bought stuff there too.

Then we leave to go.......