Girl

*MISTAKES AHEAD*

Jungkook's view
As this girl comes in with her loud voice I still pay attention to Hye. I looked at her to how focus she is. "Ugly?"

I looked up to see who Rap Monster was talking about. "Wonder who wrote that?" As Jimin and V started to crack up like always. "It was her?" She pointed to Hye. 

I went to at her. I saw her book with a bit of blood on it. I looked where the blood was coming from. I saw her fingers covered in band aids.

I pulled her hand off her book. "What happened to your fingers?" I looked at her furiously. She pulled back her fingers and left the room. Her scent attached me. I held myself back from her.

"So." I stared at the girl. "So what?" Looking all confident and flirty. "Who slammed her fingers." I walked closer to her and fix her tie. She moved her neck on to one side trying to seduce me.

She pulled me closer to her. "I did." As she whispered in my ear. I push her off me. "Wae." As I pause and tilt my head. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I glare into her eyes furiously as she doesn't even get startled by my anger.

The Girl's view
Yes I'm full of confidence. It's his rules that he made. I'm not the bad one here I'm just stating facts.

"Wae? It's because of your rules that you and your gang made up." I looked at him with a smirk. "If I made the rules I can break it."

He held my chin. I just wished that one day he'll know what it feels like to be used.

"Sorry but, you can't do that cause we're the ones who maintain it for y'all." I smiled.

"Don't make us laugh." Jimin say in a furious tone as he kicks the desks.

"It's true thought. I'm just stating facts." He pushed my chin away harshly. "Fine if that's what you want." He left the room with glare at me.

While there harassing me I'm just holding it all in. In all the pain they given me before.

Jungkook's view
I went out looking for Hye. I saw her at our "hide out". I went behind her back to cover her eyes. Her elbow hit my stomach as she runs away from me.

I held her down. "Are you mad at me?" I said trying to eye contact her. "Ani (No)." As pulled herself away from me.

"Then what's with you?" I looked at her pushing her hair back so I could see her eyes. "Sorry I just want a little space." She walked away to class.