Night

*MISTAKES AHEAD*

As I looked at the side of her, something was flashing into my eyes. "Do you have a balcony in your room?" Yeah." As she broke the hug and dragged me outside. "Woah you pervert." "What pervert?" I smirked at her. "Your that "mystery" girl next to my room." "Shouldn't I be calling you that? Your the one who keeps on calling me." As she sat on the chair relaxed. I held her down on her chair. "I'll show what a this pervert can do."

I went closer to her but, she pushed me off. "What do you two think your doing?"

Hye's view
I heard my sisters foot step as came into my room. I pushed him off as fast as I could. "What do you think you two are doing?" "Nothing I was just fixing his hair." I looked at him as he started to blush out of embarrassment. "Oh okay if you say so." As she grin at me.

"Well I'm just her to tell Jungkook that your parents are going home." I looked at him as stood awkwardly. "Oh okay then I guess I should get going?" As he starched his head. "I was fun today and thanks for inviting us to dinner." "Yep your welcome to come anytime." Herein smiled at him. "I'll see you at school tomorrow then bye." He smiled at me as he left the door.

I went inside my room as my sisters eye's were still on me. "What?" I closed my balcony door. "Tell me everything." As she came closer to me. I sat on my bed looking through my phone. "Nothing just taking and getting to know each other more." "That's it? That can't be it. Well why were you guys so close to each other a minute ago?" She looked at me as I got caught. "Nothing as I told you I was just fixing his hair." I looked at her. "That close to each other?" She hit me on my shoulder. "We weren't that close." "Fine I'll catch you next time. Get some sleep you have school tomorrow." "Yea.."

DING~
Jungkook-Outside

"Oh my gosh is that him." "No." I looked at her and sent her out of my room. "Well the show mm.." Finally. I looked out my window before opening my door. I didn't see him. So I went back to my bed.

DING~
Jungkook-Are you not coming out?

I left him on seen.

DING~
Jungkook-Okay then I see. You gonna leave me on seen like that.

Hye-Yep😊.

After that I went to take a shower and got ready to sleep. I went to sleep on my bed. I knocked out after an hour. I open my eye lightly as I herd someone came in. This person kept on coming closer. I was so tired that I didn't want to wake up but, I did.

"Who are you?". I said as I turned my lamp on with my l eyes bearly open. "Shhh~." He says as tucked me in his arm and turns off the lights. "Sorry can I sleep for a bit I can't sleep tonight." He kisses my forehead. "Jungkook?" "Uhm." "Just for tonight." "Yeah. Now let's go to sleep." "Night." "Night." I stretched my arms to hug him. "Your warm." I say while smiling. He hugged me harder.