Goodnight my Knight

*MISTAKES AHEAD *

Author's note: I'm really sorry for not updating often I've been really busy with my school projects but, that shouldn't give me an excuse not to update. But, I tried really hard for me not to make it cringy😂 hope y'all enjoy it so far❤️.

Baekhyun's View
I took her out to eat. We were laughing with endless smiles. We had a great time together.

"Yeon~ah how long did you know your future "husband". I looked at her as I saw sauce on her mouth.

"Actually I don't know but, it's probably about one to three weeks. I'm not so sure. Why?" She was confused as why I was coming closer to her.

"Nothing I was just wondering so, I'll know what to teach him." I said while laughing I wiped Yeon's mouth clean and we both started laughing.

"Yeon~ah, should I test him for you." I said with a smirk in my face. "What kind of test?" Yeon looks at me confused.

"A jealous or love test you can say." I laugh at my own words. "How?" Yeon asks me. "You'll see." As I looked down and slice my steak. "Oh arraseo(okay). " smile and continue eating.

I sent her home afterwards. I parked in her front of her house. I got out of the car and rushed to open the door for her but, she got out faster.

"Why don't you wait for me to open the door first." I looked at in disappointment. "Cause your to slow and you don't need to cause I have my own hands. " Yeon said looking at me with a smile. I saw Jungkook's car behind her and it was a perfect timing for me too. "Yeon~ah sorry."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her warm breath against my lips. I saw Jungkook walked out of his car. I lean in to kiss her. I saw her widen as she felt my lips. She tried to push me so held her hand.

I was suddenly grabbed in the collar. As we all know it was him Jungkook. He looked up at me furiously as he tired to keep his cool.

"Sorry I think you got the wrong girl. She mine." He glared into my eyes as he push me off and grabbed Yeon's arm. But, it somehow hurts me funny. I went to my dorm afterwards.

Jungkook's view
I held back my anger so much. I grabbed Yeon's arm as I force her into my bedroom.

"Wash your lips." I told her as I watched her. And yes I'm hella mad at her.

"Jungkook~ah." I can't believe how, her calling my name still makes my
heart flutter when I'm still mad at her.

"Explain." I tried to keep my cool as I looked at her eyes. "Well first of all do you trust me?" Her eyes looked up at me. "I'm sorry I just can't today, I'll explain tomorrow bye." As I heard her voice cracked a bit. I was left in my bathroom as I felt pain. A tear started rolling down. It just hurts to see someone you love with someone else.

Hye's view
*Flashback* (In car Beakhyun's car when he sent her home)

*Zzzzz~*

I answered my phone. "Yeon~ah.."I heard Herin voice crack. "Noah oppa(older brother) he...past away." I smiled and laughed as I saw Baekhyun. I didn't want him to know what happen. "Really? Where is it? Okay I'll be there in a bit." I end the phone call as I kept my tears in.

*End of  flashback*

I ran into my room to grab my wallet to go to the hospital. I wiped my tears and prayed that all of this would be just a nightmare and I would wake up form this horrible nightmare. I just kept praying and praying that the time I got there all of this would just be a prank and he would wake up again. I just can't face reality that one of Knights is gone.

As I got to the hospital I ran to to my brothers room as my stupid tears would stop coming out. All I could see was a huddle around him. I collapsed on the ground as tears of streams come down.

They all turned their backs to look me. As Jay, Herin and Jackson all came to give me a hug we all cried together as I opened my eyes to see that one of us is gone. I broke the hugged as I went closer to him to look at him to really check if he was just playing with me.

"Oppa? Can you stop playing with me already you can wake up now. You promise me that you would protect me until I found my own Knight. WAKE UP!! You have to do what you promise me. So wake up now." I looked at him as I grabbed his hand and remembered all the memories we had. "You said that i'm your princess. And you said that you would take all my orders. So I order to wake up now please."

Jay, Herin and Jackson came to me and tried to calm me down before I faint. "Oppa, unnie(older sister) why does bad things keep happing to me every-time I'm happy or when things get better for me. I think my existence in this family is a curse. I don't deserve to be happy I don't deserve you guys I don't deserve to live. It's all my fault that Noah oppa is dead." I stood up and looked at them. "It's not like that Yeon~ah. It's not your fault you do deserve to be happy. " Jay oppa says as he held me to his chest. "Ani(No) it is my fault." I ran out the room to the rooftop.