2.0

Vonte

Vonte

I played with little shawty hair as she slept. I just knew last night that I had to have her and not only did I have her, I devoured her whole body. That nice ass she got and them killa curves ma held gave a nigga chills.

Licking my lips I felt her stir and turn towards me.  Her eyes fluttered opened and she smirked. Shocked as hell I chuckled. ''You good ma?'' I asked.

She nodded her head and sat up to fix her hair. ''I should get going I already know you want me out,'' she said. Shaking my head I grabbed her wrist. ''Nah ma that ass mine now, you made that shit official when you threw that ass back last night'' I explained.

Trendy busted out in laughter. I stale faced her as she continued to laugh her ass off. "Alright damn you got it ma if you don't wanna stay then ight that's fine" I said. Trendy rolled her eyes and waved me off.

She ain't gon have no choice, but to stay with me cause a nigga nutted in her and we bout to be stuck together for sure. A part of me want to tell her, but I want her to figure this shit out on her own.

''So I'm gonna be in the shower and when I get out I'll be getting ready to leave,'' she explained. I shook my head and ignored her. I'm not about to force her to stay, but she will be back. Getting out the bed I pulled my Calving Klein boxers on and got something to drink.

Trendy came back out and was wearing what she had on last night. She made her way towards me and grabbed my face. Making her lips touch mine she made the kiss last a lifetime. 

Letting go she walked out my room and left my condo without saying anything...

___________

Trendy

Ever since I left Vonte's place he's been on my mind. And probably because everywhere I went I seen him and he made it his mission to give me a sexy smirk. I've heard his name around town a lot lately and I've heard it all. Some females had the nerve to come up to me and asked if I was his baby mama.

Now I'm still wondering where they got that idea because we only had sex once and.....SHIT! I think I fucked up so bad. Pulling out my phone I texted Malika about the problem we may be facing.

Tren-Tren❤👼: Um Lika we may have a problem!!!

LikaDoll💢🎀: And that will be?

Tren-Tren❤👼: So remember the night of Vonte's party?

LikaDoll💢🎀: Yes Trendy what about it lol

Tren-Tren❤👼: Well I went home with him that night and I think I made a mistake

LikaDoll💢🎀: Like oops baby mistake or oh it's okay mistake?

Tren-Tren❤👼: Like a oops there may be a BABY mistake!!!

LikaDoll💢🎀: And there's your answer to it all. Those females been asking if you were his baby mama because he's been saying he got you preggo duh!

Tren-Tren❤👼: FML!

LikaDoll💢🎀: I'll call Yusuf and tell him to get Vonte to contact you

Tren-Tren❤👼: Ugh fine, but if we meet up I blame you

LikaDoll💢🎀: Awe boo it's okay at least y'all won't have ugly babies

Tren-Tren❤👼: It's too soon Malika...

LikaDoll💢🎀: Right too soon sorry babes

Putting my phone down I plopped down on my bed and thought about how my life can change in the matte of 9 months. How I would be disappointing my mother and father. They let me come to Atlanta to follow through with opening my own boutique and so far I've made it happen...in the mix of possibly being pregnant by a drug dealer who can't get the hint of leave me alone.

Quickly getting up to look at the calendar I counted the days since that night with him. It has been exactly 336 hours, 20,160 minutes and 1,209,600 seconds. 14 days since that night and I officially know I'm fucked. I can't tell by my period cycle because it's has a mind of it's own. 

So here I am...a 21 year old business woman who could be a mother of a little girl or little boy I've promised my parents I would wait to have until marriage. I stayed in my thoughts until I got a notification indicating I got a text message.

404-532-7258: I knew you couldn't resist me