3.1

VonteSitting at the table waiting for Trendy I sipped my drink and looked on Instagram

Vonte

Sitting at the table waiting for Trendy I sipped my drink and looked on Instagram. Liking some pictures I heard a scuffle and someone sitting down. Seeing her in person again made me hard as hell.

Ma had a body and know how to work the hell out of anything she wore.  Walking in the door she brighten my mood and my dick. She sat down at the table and huffed loudly.

''Wassup beautiful?'' I said with a smirk. ''Why the fuck did you trap me Vonte what did I do to you?'' Trendy said angrily. ''The question is what you ain't do to me, baby girl you got ya ass trapped cause yo fine ass need a man like me in ya life'' I bit my bottom lip.

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair. ''So what do we do now I wasn't ready for all of this and you too ignorant to see that.'' I laughed and took a sip of my drink. ''Baby girl you stuck with my ass forever so you mind as well move ya sexy ass in my place.'' I said and grabbed her hand.

''Um excuse me I don't know you to be moving in with you, shit you could be a serial killer for all I know.'' She said trying to make me change my mind.

''The only thing I killed was that pussy when you threw that ass back. And if you ain't know me why you hopped on this dick the night of my birthday. You was willing to let me eat that wet ass pussy cause ya ass was pulling on my hair and shit. And let's not forget I made you squirt on my face-'' I ranted. Trendy hurriedly covered my mouth.

''I thought so, I'll be at every doctor appointment and you my girl.'' She made a face. ''Um I have a boyfriend'' she said with a smirk.

''Lie again girl the way you was calling me daddy and had ya legs shaken like a nigga haven't been in ya shit in years you single'' I busted out laughing. Sticking her middle finger at me she stood to leave. Chasing after her I grabbed her waist.

''Chill baby I'm always like this all the time and you gotta get use to it.'' I wrapped my arms around her. For a second she gave in and relaxed in my arms. Kissing her neck she realized what was happening and pulled away from me.

''Just text me and I'll keep you updated about the baby and doctor appointments.'' With that my baby mama and future wifey got in her car and pulled off.