7.1

Trendy

Trendy

I woke up to Vonte holding me. I had to admit that he's been here. Even though I've been giving him a hard time about everything he has still been here. Even Malika sees me happy and cant stop gushing about it. Looking at his face I rubbed his cheek and kissed his lips softly.

"Damn my baby getting soft on me," Vonte said with a smirk. Rolling my eyes I flicked his bottom lip. Feeling my stomach growl I got up out the bed to go brush my teeth. "Trendy we going out to eat this morning baby" he yelled from the bedroom.

"You read my mind baby daddy, I want I-"

"Ihop" he finished my words. I peeked my head out the bathroom and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and got up from the bed. Coming into the bathroom he pulled his Calvin Klein briefs down and started peeing. "Really don't guys have that hole for a reason nasty" I complained as I washed my face.

"Girl hush you don't be having a problem with it when you be swallowing this dick" He laughed. I wet the wash cloth and smacked his ass with it. "Your nasty I swear" I said.

"Anyway ma I'm free fa the day, meanin' I can spend it with my babies" Vonte said coming behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Giggling like a little school girl I smiled. I nodded and turned to face him.

"Well in order to start the day we must get in the shower" I smirked. He rubbed his hands together and dropped his underwear.

__________________

We sat at the booth and we ordered orange juice and started talking. "I'ma start coming to your house cause I'm tired of you eating all my food nigga." I said with an attitude. He waved me off and laughed. "It ain't shit to get you more food baby" he smirked. 

Rolling my eyes I quickly felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Vonte and gave him the 'get your hand off me' eye. This ghetto ass female came to our table and stood towards Vonte. I looked at him confused and believed this is one of his hoes. 

"Razor-" I stopped her and spoke up.

"You need to walk away before you get your feelings hurt. This man right here is busy with his woman. So take your dicking sucking self away from this table and eat like everyone else thank you and have a blessed day." I said and gave her an innocent smile.

Vonte laughed his ass off as the girl stomped away to wherever she came from. "Vonte seriously I don't want to be dealing with these hoes so you better get these bitches in check" I explained while taking a sip of my juice.

He nodded with a serious face. "I gotchu' baby".

Vonte

Vonte

We walked out some new store and I had a body guard get ma baby's bags. We walked into Louis Vuitton and I pulled Trendy to the purses. The look in her eyes made a nigga smile. She gushed all over the purses. My body guard paid close attention and I even asked him if he wanted some shit.

Ma baby got me on some type of high, but shit I can't help it. Her having ma baby made me pay more close attention to shit. "Vonte I want this" Trendy whined. I smirked and put it on the cashier counter. "Anything else baby?" I asked her. She shook her head no. 

Nodding my head I pulled out a two stacks and paid for her stuff. The white cashier lady smirked and tried to rub her hand against mine. Trendy noticed and wrapped her hands around my waist and kissed my lips.

I smirked and took the bag off the counter with Trendy holding my hand. We bought little shit for the baby. She got about another month before she finds out what we having. So I went from buying boy and girl sneakers. 

I texted Yusuf to make sure shit was good with my money and shipment. As well as making sure the reservation for the restaurant was secure for tonight. Trendy gon see anotha side of me and she fa sure ain't wanna get rid of me.