One

Beware of grammatical errors and Typos.

©sheneverlands

×××

Chapter 1 - The Announcement

×××

Yuri POV’s

“You’re going to be back in the Philippines, tomorrow morning.” My Dad said with an authority voice.

WTF.

“What?! Are you a dead serious Dad?” I said while holding my temper.

“Yes, I’m dead serious Yul.” I think he’s really dead serious right now; he called me by my nickname. If he calls me by my nickname it only means that he’s serious or what.

“Waeyo?” (Waeyo?-Why?)

“I and your Mom will be having a vacation in Paris and I want you to be in charge in your OWN Academy, YuL Academy.”  Urgh. Why do I hell had an academy?!

“Jeez. But the truth, they will be going to Paris for their Honeymoon.”  - I said in my mind (lol what)

“But, Unnie and Oppa are living in the Philippines. I’m sure they can handle that.”

“Aniyo, they are busy in our Gang and they also helping the Company.”

“Hayy. Arraso. Can I go there with my Gang? I think they can help me.” (Arraso.-Ok.)

“Ne.” (Ne.-Yes.)

After I talked to my Dad, I immediately go to our SP.  I will announce that we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.

After 5 minutes. I’m now here in our SP. When I go inside I saw that they are watching the Frozen.

When they saw me, they asked…

“YuL, do you want to watch Frozen with us?”

“Aniyo.”

“Eh? Why are you here? We thought you wanted to watch a movie, that’s why you are here.”

“Aniyo. I’m here because I have an announcement, but before that. Let’s go to our Meeting Room.” I said to them, and we all go to our MR.

“What’s your announcement YuL?”

“We will be back in the Philippines, tomorrow morning.”

“MWO? WAEYO?!” They asked in unison.

Dad and Mom will be having a vacation and they wanted me to be in-charge in my own Academy and help Unnie and Oppa in the Gang.” I answered to them.

“Ohhh. Arasseo.” They said. But 1 thing, I’m sure they or I say we. We are not prepared to face the country, the country where our precious best friend died because of us.

“By the way, prepare your things and learn the Tagalog fluent again.”

After that I ended the meeting and go back to our house.

After 5 minutes, I’m here in our house. I immediately go to my room and pack my things.

I forgot to introduce myself; I’m Yuri Kwon, 17 yrs. old, 6th year high school.  I had a blood of Korean, Filipino, American and Chinese.

I am the leader of HEARTLESS PRINCESS’S GANG. They called me Black Princess because of my personality.

I had 1 Sister and 1 Brother, I always called them Unnie and Oppa. The Gangster runs in our blood, so, all of us are  Gangster.  

I think I need to sleep right now, so I can wake up early.

Zzz.

×××

 A/N: Sorry for the lame chapter 1. Infairness na nosebleed ako dito >.< Hindi po to pure english story ah. English muna hangang di pa sila nasa pilipinas.