Her Lonely Night

~Abel~

After she had left, I was trying to finish getting myself ready

After she had left, I was trying to finish getting myself ready. My whole fucking mood had changed and I was no longer interested in going to yet another interview. "Damn..." I whispred to myself as I leaned against the wall. "These women are all the fucking same, they will never learn..." I shook my head and proceeded to freshen myself up until my boys called me. I took a quick look around my loft to make sure none of my shit was stolen yesterday. 

I usually hate when Lamar throws these wild ass parties in my loft because I get paranoid. All these random ass strangers up in my crib. I get overwhelmed and distracted easily. That chick was the biggest distraction yet aside from the alcohol and drugs I used to get through the night. Everything seemed to be in place so I calmed myself down. My phone rang and it was Omar. 

"Yoooo Abel! We outchea! " He damn nearly made me lose my hearing in my ear for a minute. This niqqa was to lit. It was early as hell too. 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm coming" I said as I hung up the phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I ran my hands over my fresh cut. No way in hell did I miss the old me so I thought to myself. I knew I was evolving but I didn't think it was going to happen this damn fast. Sometimes this fast pace life can become annoying or lonelier than ever. 

Even when I was with Bella, the shit didn't last to long. Our hectic schedules got in the way and we were seeing each other less and less. I sighed and shook my head rapidly. I was getting into my feelings and that usually knocked me off my game. My phone vibrated and I already knew it was either Omar or Lamar rushing me like they are the ones doing this stupid ass interview. 

~15 minutes later~

"Damn Abel...what took so long bruh?" Lamar asked as he started the car back up. 

"You are not driving my shit..." I said as I went around to the drivers side and opened the door. 

"Come on. I'm always sitting in the passengers seat." He said as he rolled his eyes. 

"Lamar get out so we can leave. I don't have time for this" 

"Alright Alright Mr. Grumpy. What broad got you upset like this? Bella?" 

I didn't say anything when he mentioned her. My kind of silence not only made it awkward but it also made the air thick. A lot of people get uncomfortable when I fall into complete silence where not even a pin falling can be heard.  Lamar got out and went around to get in the passengers seat. Omar was just chilling in the back texting away on his phone. He never paid us any mind. Especially when we got back and fourth about certain things. 

"Thank you.." I finally said as I got inside and shut the door. Lamar just nodded then pulled out a blunt to smoke.