Remember Me

~Diana~

I couldn't help but sit at the bar and look over to the VIP section where he was sitting at. As I was analyzing him, I bit my bottom lip a little before looking away and shaking my head. My curiosity was getting the best of me. If only I had my notebook and work I.D on me so I can begin to interviewing process right about now. This was looking like a golden opportunity but I was here with Candy to have fun.

The bar tender brought another round of tequila. Candy wanted to take multiple shots like a crazy person but I stopped after this third round. She was already beginning to wild and out. Carlin never really did like how Candy was but I got him to accept the kind of person she is. She's the reason I even came out of my box of solitary in the first place. I do not know where I would be if it wasn't for her.

She tried to pull me onto the dance floor but I refused. She shrugged and went out on the floor to begin dancing with guys who would approach her. My gaze slowly went back over to The Weeknd. He has not moved an inch since we got in here. He looked like he was just analyzing the crowd of people dancing and talking. Without me even knowing, he turned my way and I quickly reverted my eyes in the opposite direction.

I was hoping he did not see me looking his way. My reflexes are not as fast. I slowly turned to see if he looked away but that was a fail. Our eyes immediately locked and I could feel my whole body tremble. It felt like he was looking straight into my soul with such desire. His eyes were just as glassy and emotionless like in the dream I had.

I could not bare to be in this awkward stare for long. Luckily, I heard a voice talking to me so I turned to see who it was. Some random guy approached me, he was looking at me like I was a piece of food or something. I cringed at the thought of what he was thinking about.

"Well hello there sexy" He said while licking his lips.

"Um..Hi..." I wanted to look away but I was for sure that The Weeknd did not even change eye contact just yet.

"Want to dance beautiful? You look all alone sitting at this bar" He held his hand out.

"No, I'm fine right here. I have a boyfriend and I don't think he will appreciate me dancing with other guys. So bye" I said while looking straight forward at the dance floor.

"Oh come on babe....Just one dance" He grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Hey! Get the hell off of me you damn creep!" I yelled at him while trying to get my arm back from his grip.

"No bitch! You're dancing with me! Now hoe!" He yanked me out of the bar seat and I almost tumbled to the ground.

"You fucking bastard! Why would you do that?" I said trying to get my balance back.

"You're going to dance with me and like it. You hear me?" He said with a glare. Before I could say anything else, his grip was unleashed from my arm.

"She said she does not want to dance...." That familiar voice rang a huge bell. It was The Weeknd. He stood behind the guy while some random guys who I'm guessing are apart of his crew stood in front of the dude.

"Hey, we are cool. You shouldn't be barking up in other people's business Mr. Starboy" He said with a smirk. "I ain't afraid of you or your weak ass crew"

The Weeknd just shrugged and walked over to me. "You good?" He asked. I was at loss for words. Nothing would come out and it felt like my dream all over again. "I said, are you good?"

All I could do is nod my head. For some reason, I felt like he should remember me. He was just in my dream and it all seem so real. I already felt a connection with him and this is my first time meeting him in person.