Before Round 2

Hello my kittens, sorry for the wait. High school has been rough. Anyways please enjoy~
After the rough thrusting of Ryusaki, I passed out once more.

"Light wake up I gotta surprise", Ryusaki says stroking my hair.

"Ryusaki.... I'm starving", my stomach growls loudly. I notice the chains are cuffed on my arms.

"Don't worry light I made pancakes", he says uncuffing the chains on the bed and rechaining my arm to his.

"Why use the chains, don't you trust me", I ask him trying to plan a way free.

"You have to gain my trust, I know how smart you can be", he smiles and picks me up.

Bridal style, why bridal style?! My face is flushed as he carries me. I didn't know he was this strong, did he work out?

"Here we are light, I actually tried my best with these pancakes", he said setting me down in a chair.

"T-thanks", I pick up the fork with a shaking hand. All the sex has made my ass sore and my body exhausted.

"You father would like to see you in an hour so get prepared. Remember you are mine.", he says while kissing me.

"Your lips taste sweet as always", he says with a smirk.

"These pancakes are pretty good...", I eat only 2 of the 4 on my plates.

"We're going to take a shower in a couple minutes", Ryusaki winks and laughs at my reaction. Which leaves me blushing like crazy.

~ No action yet my followers, again sorry for the wait and short chapter.

Thanks for reading! OwO
Love, Cherri