drama with the crazies

Chapter 2

My first day at V.I.P. High school pasted in a blur. It kind of sucked to honest I didn't have my powered wheelchair yet. I have to wait 'til my dad gets gas money so we can meet me half way. I didn't feel liked driving all the way to New Mexico just to pick it up. So for now I'm stuck using my stupid push wheelchair that I had for when I couldn't bring my powered one and let me tell you, IT IS TO SMALL FOR ME!!

I hate using it because I need help most of the time and I hate asking for it. I feel bad for asking because I don't want it to turn around and not have any friends because I need a lot of help sometimes.

Most of the time I feel like a burden.

After art, Lucy and I forgot to leave early. So as I held our books on my lap she sped us through the chaotic hallway, trying not to hit anyone speeding through. Well that didn't happen long because we ran into Jorden.

Literally.

Books went flying everywhere when Lucy accidentally ran into the back of Jorden's legs I would have went flying out of my chair if he didn't land on my lap.

Can this day get anymore embarrassing?

"What the he-" Jorden began, 'til he realized what happened, "AH crap!!! I'm so sorry," he stumbled as he tried getting off me.

After everything that happened today, I couldn't help laughing at this awkward situation. I could feel my whole body get warm as I felt a deep blush rises on my face.

I don't like the fact that little things make me blush. Once I notice that I'm blushing there is no turning back. My face will be as red as a cherry. No lie.

"Its ok its not your fault," avoiding his eyes I started to pick up the discard books and papers on the floor.

"Oh my sweet peanut butter! I'm so so so so sorry Jorden. I was texting Tyler to see if someone will take Cloe to her next class because if I take her I'll be late and I can afford to be late again." Lucy panicked as she rambled on.

"What's your next class?" he asked. Handing me the stuff I couldn't reach. "Um..." I reach back into my bag digging around, screeching for my schedule.

Finding it I hand it to Jordan.

"Ok cool. We have Drama, lunch, and Math together," he said smiling, "I can take her Lulu."

"Awesome!" she took her stuff from me, heading down the hall, "See you guys at lunch!" she said over her shoulder.

I shook my head at her as we watch disappear into the sea of people.

"Well, shall we head to class?" Jorden asked while handing me his stuff.

"Yes we shall. I wouldn't want to be late on my first day. That only leaves a bad impression and I hate leaving a bad impression because I'm not a bad person!" I mumble nervously.

Jorden just smiles and starts to pushes me the direction where our class was. The hallway seemed to split like the red sea when he strutted down it. It was a little uncomfortable 'cause people from all directions were starring at us and I am not use to that.

I can feel a blush rise against my cheeks as I look down at my lap, letting my face hide behind my hair as I play with my fingers.

We didn't say anything to each other on the way to drama. It wasn't awkward though. It was that like of silence that is like 'No one knows what to say so I'm not going to say anything' kind of silence.