Music Store

The pups packed into the Patroller and headed to the music store. It didn't make sense to take 8 different vehicles, plus they needed the storage. When they got Adventure Bay Music, they browsed through everything that was in there.
"This place is huge!" Rocky said shocked.

"I've never seen this many instruments before!" Chase said.

"Oh there's plenty for than this!" a salesman came from nowhere.

"What do you have?" Rubble asked.
"A better question in what don't we have."

The salesman took the pups through a maze of instruments, from guitars to drums to keyboard to tubas to flutes, and many other things, up to PA and amplification systems.

Rocky, Everest, and Zuma were looking at the string instruments, while Chase and Rubble were looking at percussion, and Skye and Tracker were looking at turntables and synthesizers. Marshall was left alone having to look at microphones and voice projectors.

"Are all of you playing guitar, or is one of you playing bass?" the salesman asked.

"What?"

"Most bands with three string instruments have two guitarists and a bassist."
"What's a bass?" Zuma asked.
The salesman pulled a bass down from a rack, "This is a bass, it's a guitar that has a lower register and has four strings instead of six."
Rocky observed it, "I thought I was playing a guitar, but it only has four strings... but it's not as low as this."
"They do make a handful of beginner guitars with four strings. Why don't I get you a six string?"
Zuma played the bass. He liked it over guitar. It was more simple and wasn't as obnoxious.

 Sorry for the horrible quality pic

The salesman was asking Rocky and Everest about their preferences.

"Do you prefer two or three pickups?"
"What?"
The salesman had to show and explain what pickups were.

"How many tone knobs do you prefer?" 
"What?"
The salesman didn't realize how unfamiliar with guitars the two were. He explained the basics a little better and didn't ask so many questions.

"What kind of music are you all playing?"
"We're not sure yet. We're thinking metal."
"Then I'll get an amp with a distortion switch." In
"Make sure it's high wattage, preferably a 3 way 8 inch speaker," Rocky said, suddenly familiar with the language.
The salesman brought out two amps, "Now just choose a guitar, and you can see how it sounds."

Everest went straight for an ESP V-50 guitar, then hooked it up.