Movies

Zane's POV
I woke up at like around 4 am with a little body clutched to me. Then I thought about the night we had together and I blushed a little. I looked down to see KC in my sweatshirt sleeping peacefully. I looked at my phone and I had a notification from insta-block.

Aphmau posted a selfie and I didn't know what it was so I checked the caption. Oh my fucking Irene. The caption is 'hearing our neighbors having "fun" (;' omi I felt so embarrassed.

Then I remembered that I didn't use protection when we did it. I would think she'd know but I just thought I should get some sleep.

Time skip

KC's POV
Kc woke up to hear someone at the door and Zane kun was still asleep. So KC got up and walked over to the door and opened it to see Aphmau senpai.

"So what did you two think of the room?" She smiled mischievously. "It was ok" KC lied.

"Well I think it might've been more than okay from what we heard last night." She showed Kc a insta pic of her. Kc felt her face burn up. They heard us.

"And I see your wearing his sweatshirt. My work here is done. Meet us downstairs for breakfast."

Aphmau senpai left and KC closed the door. I went to go wake up Zane Kun so we can go downstairs.

I shook his shoulder a little bit and that seemed to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and sit up.

"Good morning Zane Kun. We gotta get ready to go get some breakfast."

"Ok KC." He got out of bed and went to his bag to grab some clothes.

KC headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

After a quick shower, Zane kun took one and got dressed. We headed downstairs to meet up for breakfast. When we got downstairs Aphmau senpai and Katlyn sama were giving me the look so I avoided eye contact with them.

Zane's POV
We got to our table and sat down then ordered. We started talking about what we're gonna do today.

Katlyn&Nicole are going to go to the gym, Dante and Travis are going to the club, Cadenza and Lucinda are going to the farmers market, Garroth and Laurence are going to go check out different games, Aphmau and Aaron are going to this massage place, and finally Kawaii Chan and I are going to head to the movies and see "Cut"(obvious rip off off Split, I've never seen the movie so it's not gonna be accurate)

TIME SKKKIIIIIIIIIPPPPP

After we ate we left I brought my umbrella just in case it started raining. What it looked very cloudy. Any way when we got to the Movie theaters we bought our tickets and popcorn. We headed to the theater room and sat down.

Once the movie was half way through there was a jump scare and KC tightened her grasp and hid her face under her pink blouse.

When the movie was over KC wouldn't let my arm go. And when we got outside it was raining as I expected. KC was just in pants and a shirt. So I did what any guy would give a girl if she was freezing. (YOOOOOOOUUUU CAAAAAAN WEAR MY SWEAAAT SHIIIIIRT) I gave KC my sweatshirt.

I popped my umbrella up (which covered both of us) and started walking. As we walked back to the hotel we started talking about what we were gonna do.

Then we passed this bakery and Kawaii chan just lit up when we passed it. So I grabbed her hand and we walked inside. It was empty so we just got like 4 cupcakes.

When we got back, we watched MLH and had some cupcakes. When it was around night time KC grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom. I assumed it was probably her time of the month.

But I was wrong when she came out of the bathroom.

KC's POV
KC grabbed her bag and changed into something fitting for the room.

KC's POVKC grabbed her bag and changed into something fitting for the room

I came out and I saw Zane kun blush 7different shades of red. I walked over to him and laid down and started nibbling his ear.

I could tell Zane Kun couldn't take it anymore as he pulled down his mask. He grabbed my wrist and started kissing me. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and he won. His tongue searched my entire mouth.

We parted and I took over. I bit his bottom lip seductively and he made a cute little moan. I started to feel Zane kuns hands run up and down my waist.

He sat up and whispered into my ear "wanna get kinky" I nodded my head.

He first took off my pajamas.

He carried me over to the pole and grabbed a bandana and tied it in my mouth and handcuffed my wrist to the pole.

He started to rub my inner thighs turning me on. He massaged my breast while kissing my neck. "Ny gh ah ngh." I moaned through the bandana.

Zane's POV
I tried to control myself when she put on that outfit and started nibbling on my ear i couldn't.

I had to be careful though. I think I got her pregnant yesterday but we need to find out.

Her moans were so adorable even though they were muffled by the bandanna.

I could tell she was trying hard not to moan from Aphmau and Aaron.

After that

We laid down in bed and started watching MLH. I started running my fingers through her hair and she cuddled into my chest.

We fell asleep and when we woke up there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it because KC was in those pajamas. It was Aphmau she said "Hey tomorrow we're leaving back to Mystreet so enjoy your last day."

" ok we'll pack tonight."

"Bye Zane."

I walked up to sleeping KC and shook her shoulders a little bit.
"Nya hmph"
"Hey KC were leaving tomorrow."

BAAAAIIIII